Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Choose

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Choose Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Choose

Post by Psalmist March 7th 2015, 8:52 pm

Jos 24:15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

As Patty and I were watching the news with all the crazy stuff of isis going on, it's easy to see that this could be the end of time. Yes! I know we've seen it all before. The endless brutal killing and wars in the middle East have gone on for centuries. It just seems more Biblical this time. As the countries are taking sides and the little wars are about to become one big war, You can't help but wonder 'Is this it?'

I remember reading in Revelation about people losing their head for Christianity. I thought 'Why would you cut someone's head off when a gun would be so much easier.' But now it's becoming the norm to slice Christians heads off and in front of the camera. The Bible says those who hate Christ, love death. Are we ever seeing that a lot today!

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

So be encouraged! We're almost out of here. Are you ready for heaven? It's going to be so awesome up there with Jesus and everyone that lived for Him on the Earth. Today I preached a funeral for a friend's mom. I asked the family if they wanted to say something. Several brought poems and other things to share. It was one of the best funerals for a Christian lady I'd ever been to. They did most of the speaking and I just enjoyed getting to know someone I'll meet soon in heaven. I've been told she makes great fudge several times. One of the family brought her secret recipe fudge to the dinner afterwards. They were right! It's definitely not for those that don't like sugar. Heaven is full of the greatest foods you can imagine. There will be no sugar free areas. My brother's wife makes the best 'nana puddin' and I'm sure it will be in heaven too.

So what do you want to do in heaven? Please answer below! There is no unemployment because we're all going to be around 20 yrs old again, I think. (Watch or read 'Heaven is for Real.') I can see myself riding the winds of the universe on a Golden Wing or something like that. Who knows if all those shooting stars are just falling rock? That could be your great grandpappy on a celestial Harley or BMW. He might be delivering a message to someone on another constellation. Do you think we're the only game in town? I think there's many more Earth types in our Milky Way Galaxy. What an exciting time to imagine what He's up to. Get ready to ride, cuz it's not going to long. Ask Jesus into your heart and forgive you of all your sins. Then live for Him. Have an awesome spring and get your bike ready to rumble. I'm working on some cool Bate's saddlebags right now. They are a project and I love to see how they will work. I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Choose Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Choose

Post by trip March 8th 2015, 6:50 am

Thanks Dino. These are crazy and scary times we live in.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack March 8th 2015, 8:31 am

thanks dino , the end times are near , man cannot survive together on this planet , the die hearted evel thought out this world is spreading fast , seems like this planet was a beautiful place to be tell man twisted it around to suit themselves , greed , disrespect and killing has become the norm , all we got left is Gods plan for us in the end
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down