Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together Empty Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together

Post by Psalmist March 6th 2016, 10:16 pm

Sunday Evening Hope: So Happy Together

Old Testament
Books of Wisdom
Psalms 133:1
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Here I am in Daytona Beach with some of my best riding buddies. We rode for around three days to get here. The weather was pretty good, but we had several unplanned situations that slowed us down. Road trips with Christian brothers is probably one of my greatest moments I've experienced ever. Yes I love my wife and family more, obviously. But these excursions just thrill me and challenge me to see if I can still do it. AND I CAN!! Coming down I had a Jesus strong moment. The atmosphere around me was wonderful and I knew Jesus was with me so strong. Tears were pouring down my face as I was singing praises and reminding Him of my healing. I reminded Jesus of His word and how many people were praying for me. More tears poured down as I laughed and rebuked devils.
We really do overcome demons by Jesus blood and the word of our testimony. He keeps His Word. He is the Word. WOW!
On these trips I learn again how it's NOT about me, well not totally Wink . It's about unity and what the group wants to do. We all have to compromise and prefer each other over our plans. I wanted to do a few things but it just wouldn't work out time wise.

God's desire is for us to live and stay in unity. He says it's good and pleasant. I'm still learning how to do this. If you've learned how to do this and sacrifice your desires, let me know your strategy. I'm still way too full of myself .

We're having a fantastic time and are making plans to do it again in the summer to Sturgis. Our God is a finisher and completer in our lives. He can and will strengthen you. Jesus cares about every desire you have. He enjoys you. He has prepared a table before YOU in the presence of your enemies. Pretty awesome eh?

Have a great week and make plans to have a lot of fun. I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together Empty Re: Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together

Post by trip March 7th 2016, 6:48 am

Thanks Dino. Ride safe.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together Empty Re: Sunday Night Hope : So Happy Together

Post by NeonLeon March 7th 2016, 1:23 pm

always in my prayers
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack March 7th 2016, 3:03 pm

thanks dino , looks like you had a fun trip , Cold
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist March 7th 2016, 9:19 pm

Thanks all! Tomorrow we begin our journey home. It's been great fun.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon March 8th 2016, 12:44 pm

ride safe
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down