Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
I agree I am 18 or older.
our simple rules for fun
We have created a place where ideas can be freely presented and debated, but within this framework, we do have.Biker-Haven's Simple Ground Rules for Posting
1. We do not tolerate nudity.
2. We do not tolerate pornography.
3. We do not tolerate racially offensive material.
4. Messages that promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
5. We reserve theright to regulate the use of the forum for commercial purposes; you may have a link to your website in your signature,however you may not use the forums to promote or offer your product for sale. Please contact Biker-Haven administration for options regarding advertising.
6. Do not carry on personal conversations in the forums, please use the Private Message feature for this purpose.
7. Refrain from using vulgar or abusive language.
If any message posted is deemed in violation of these rules it will be either deleted or edited with out notice.
Violators of these simple rules will be notified by Private Message. Upon a second violation, your continued membership will be voted on by the members of Biker-Haven.