Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Easter baskets

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Easter baskets Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Easter baskets

Post by Psalmist April 19th 2014, 7:00 pm

Jesus said "Greater love hath no man than this, than that He lay down His life for His friends."

Some people get all crazy about what Easter is and isn't. If you buy a chocolate rabbit are you mocking Jesus? I really don't think so. If you buy Cadbury eggs will you go straight to hell? Probably not (unless you're in my family and hide them). Jesus didn't come to do away with the law but to fulfill it. No one could keep all 6000 laws of the Old Testament. The greatest part about being a Christian is the freedom. "He whom the Son set's free is free indeed."

I hope you are living in freedom today. Being free from guilt, fear, anger, depression, etc is one of the greatest feelings there is. And no money can buy that. No dr or drug can permanently fix that. Only Jesus can take care of that. And He already paid the full price for it on the cross. There's not even a co pay! Today one of our ministers organized a neighborhood outreach with Easter baskets. They had candy, hand lotion, fishing lures and an invitation to come to our church. They had something for everyone ! The only thing lacking was camo colored baskets. It's kinda odd to see guys in their 40's and 50's carrying Easter baskets door to door. So to look manly we carried 6 at a time. It's kind of like when your wife asks you to carry her purse. You never flip the straps over your shoulder. You hold that purse like you're carrying a cat out the door. Well we had great time meeting people and praying for them.

Easter is always a great Sunday at church. You get to see people you haven't seen since Christmas. When someone says "I don't want to go to church. It's full of hypocrites!" I just say "Oh there's always room for one more." I hope you make it out to church tomorrow. There's a lot of biker friendly churches now. Find one you like. Don't go to one you have to endure. If you're in the Fort Smith area, you are always welcome at Exciting Evangel Temple. Remember I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Easter baskets Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Easter baskets

Post by actionpack April 19th 2014, 7:15 pm

good words , thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down