Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies

Post by Psalmist September 28th 2013, 10:45 pm

Psalm 25 : 8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. 9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. 10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. 12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. 13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth. 14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

There once was a indian scribe that travelled to many places. Everywhere he went, he would give a report of his travels and experiences. His name was Wadjalurn. Recently he spent two weeks in a foreign country and the people were called the Meekwillies. They were a humble but wise tribe. Wadjalurn spent much time with them so that he also might learn the ways of the Lord. He learned to trust God and his soul was eased to the point of joy. One of the most precious moments he found was when the Lord showed him the secrets of the covenant.

When he arrived home, the chief of the tribe sat him down in a place of honor. There the chief spoke and all listened. "Wadjalurn?" Tears of joy and excitement filled his eyes as he explained how the meek will be taught by the words of the Lord. He went on to explain many ways of God's choice. It took a long time to reveal many of God's truths and some didn't understand. And others walked away because they were satisfied with the old ways. As he concluded his revelation he knew he saved the best to keep inside. God gave him secrets that were only for him to have.

Most of our lives we live in a rut. We do the same thing for years because it works. Once in a while God will put you in a hard place to test you. He already knows what's inside, but wants to show you what really is inside. Are you willing to run the race even if you are in pain? Can you dance when you really want to die? There is so much I want to learn about this. I want to know Him.

Php 3:10 -That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Sure we all want to experience and operate in the power of His resurrection, but it's in the spirit and soul to die to all we have and need. Jesus will use you to the level you die to. I want to raise the dead but first I need to die to my selfish pride. Hopefully our faith is growing each day and experience. As we learn to be used by God, He will pour out more on you than you can handle. It's called the abundance of his blessing and anointing. "My cup runneth over."

I got home yesterday from the hospital and started my bike. A good friend and I changed some of the brake pads. I am so ready to ride that bike again. I'm wearing a pump with antibiotics that gets changed every 24 hrs. It's a challenge with all the tubing, but with God ALL things are possible. So, look for the secret things of God. He has a warehouse of things for your asking and seeking. "If you will seek me, you will find me, WHEN you search for me with all your heart."

Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Stop seeking his hands. Seek His face with all your heart. Remember I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies

Post by trip September 29th 2013, 6:35 am

Thanks Dino.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Wadjalurn and the Meekwillies

Post by actionpack September 29th 2013, 8:27 am

thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash September 29th 2013, 10:17 am

TU TU TU TU TU   Thanks Dino ! Glad that you are home from the hospital. I read a bit about your IV pole races.Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down