Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : God is able

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : God is able Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : God is able

Post by Psalmist March 28th 2015, 10:45 pm

Daniel 3:14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? 15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands? 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Somewhere around July of 08 I was diagnosed prostate cancer stage 4. We heard about this incredible dr in Little Rock that could possibly help us. At our first meeting he said there was nothing he could do for us. My wife overheard him in the hallway say that I had less than 2 years. We realized we were in the wrong dr's office. Sure I understand that he was just quoting past experience, and that makes sense. We came back to Fort Smith and found a great Christian Dr. After almost seven years I'm still here in the battle.

About two weeks ago my psa started rising fast. It was doubling almost monthly. Normally it should be 0-4 in range. Last week it was 76.3. When I was first diagnosed it was 45 in 08. They call that stage 4 which is the last stage. But God is able to heal and deliver. As in the book of Daniel, the three Hebrew men spoke to the king. They said God is able to save them. But even if not, even if they perished, their trust was in Him only.

2Co 9:8 - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

God gives us strength to go forward. He is able to make all grace abound so we can work in His plan for our lives. What is God's plan for your life? Simply to walk and let Him open the doors,,,and not be upset when He closes other doors. People will never frustrate God, but they can frustrate themselves and others around them. When Jesus said 'Come unto me, My yoke is easy.." He was saying 'Slow down and trust me.." Did God see the Hebrew children being cast into the fire? Absolutely. He could've stopped the story early on and never let it get to that point. But WE wouldn't have ever seen Jesus appear to them in the midst of the fire. Jesus is always with us. He's so crazy in love with you. He gives you little flowers all the time and calls them friends, riding buddies, or family.

So what's next? Keep on trusting Him and embrace whatever He allows your way. You will have huge valleys and some awesome mountain top experiences. Me? I'm planning a great ride to see my mom in Michigan around July 4th, and a ride to Colorado, Grand Canyon, Sturgis, Provo, Utah and KC. Will I make it? God only knows. The worst thing would be to just sit around and wait to die. I don't have time for that. It is my prayer that you go out and pray for/with as many people as you can at WalMart and Sam's. Bless those you meet at the gas pump and the waitress in Olive Garden. Take the time and spend it with them. Have a fantastic ride and week. I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : God is able Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : God is able

Post by actionpack March 29th 2015, 4:34 pm

God has blessed you dino , your work here on earth isn't finished , thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon April 1st 2015, 6:42 am

I'm praying for you Dino .... you are truly blessed and you have blessed us with your presence
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by trip April 10th 2015, 8:36 pm

Thanks for sharing Dino. We are praying for you and your family.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist April 11th 2015, 9:13 pm

Thanks guys. I count you as brothers and special in my heart.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum