Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day/Weather report thread 55

+4
smokum
actionpack
jaarch
tcarp66
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Day/Weather report thread 55

Post by actionpack March 3rd 2011, 5:56 am

morning , got a deep freezer here this morning , don't no what happened , but its got to be jeff and eric messing with the weather , eric sends warm weather and jeff throws the cold at us , soap
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Day/Weather report thread 55

Post by tcarp66 March 3rd 2011, 6:31 am

gonna be another nice day on the BRP. sunny and mid 50's again!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch March 3rd 2011, 8:11 am

Good morning everyone. 46 and a little foggy here this morning but we are headed to 66 today. I've noticed the sun keeps getting up earlier and earlier each day. Spring is near! Woo Hoo! Have a great day all.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 March 4th 2011, 6:35 am

cold and cloudy today on the BRP If I hear anyone complain when it gets hot I will prolly slap them!!! Laughing
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash March 4th 2011, 7:25 am

tcarp66 wrote:cold and cloudy today on the BRP If I hear anyone complain when it gets hot I will prolly slap them!!! Laughing

I am worried that it will get too Hot this summer. I sure hope not, I just hate hot weather. Oh my I think that it is getting hot. { complain, Whine, Whine } Laughing Na Na -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch March 4th 2011, 8:07 am

whitetrash wrote:
tcarp66 wrote:cold and cloudy today on the BRP If I hear anyone complain when it gets hot I will prolly slap them!!! Laughing

I am worried that it will get too Hot this summer. I sure hope not, I just hate hot weather. Oh my I think that it is getting hot. { complain, Whine, Whine } Laughing Na Na -------- Coffee

Larry, if it gets too hot, you can always drink iced coffee. TU
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 March 4th 2011, 8:12 am

jaarch wrote:
whitetrash wrote:

Larry, if it gets too hot, you can always drink iced coffee. TU

Not sure Starbucks would let a long haired gun toting white trash redneck through the door. And, besides, I'm not sure but I don't think that Starbucks carries Folgers. Na Na
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 March 4th 2011, 9:24 am

whitetrash wrote:

Your not in slapping distance pal. Evil or Very Mad
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack March 4th 2011, 11:37 am

becareful tracy , u mite have to slap yourself when the heat gets turned up down there , hope its cooler in the mountains for ya , down on the flat land it gets way to hot for this old yankee Shocked Shocked
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4