Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day/Weather report thread 55

+4
smokum
actionpack
jaarch
tcarp66
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Day/Weather report thread 55

Post by jaarch February 17th 2011, 8:20 am

Good morning everyone. Rain today, tomorrow, Saturday, a break for two days then Rain again for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week. I guess I'll be putting some miles on the truck for the rest of February. Have a great day all.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Day/Weather report thread 55

Post by actionpack February 17th 2011, 7:37 pm

jaarch wrote:Good morning everyone. Rain today, tomorrow, Saturday, a break for two days then Rain again for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week. I guess I'll be putting some miles on the truck for the rest of February. Have a great day all.
no way joe , get that rain suit on and let the red x take ya to work , Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 645718
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch February 17th 2011, 11:25 pm

actionpack wrote:
jaarch wrote:Good morning everyone. Rain today, tomorrow, Saturday, a break for two days then Rain again for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week. I guess I'll be putting some miles on the truck for the rest of February. Have a great day all.
no way joe , get that rain suit on and let the red x take ya to work , Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 645718

If it were not for the IDIOTS on the road during a rain storm around here, I would ride in the rain. It is just not safe, they don't slow down or take ANY precautions during bad weather. It's not for that long, you guys back east stay off your bikes for much longer than that. I have no room to complain.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 18th 2011, 6:01 am

Good Morning Haven Nation.........44 this AM headed to 66 on the Ridge today. TU
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 18th 2011, 7:26 am

jaarch wrote:
actionpack wrote:

If it were not for the IDIOTS on the road during a rain storm around here, I would ride in the rain. It is just not safe, they don't slow down or take ANY precautions during bad weather. It's not for that long, you guys back east stay off your bikes for much longer than that. I have no room to complain.
i hear ya joe , just making talk
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch February 18th 2011, 8:08 am

actionpack wrote:
jaarch wrote:
actionpack wrote:

i hear ya joe , just making talk

No worries brother. TU
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash February 18th 2011, 8:08 am

Some Rain for today and still about 60.-------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 18th 2011, 11:12 am

afternoon , sunny and windy today , the snow is melting fast now , winter is not over yet , but it feels good to have a short break from it
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 18th 2011, 2:41 pm

33° sunshine, no wind here in the southeast corner. I can live with it.
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 19th 2011, 7:00 am

morning , cold and spitting snow , guess mother nature is ready to give us another chance at moving some snow around again , it sure was nice here all week and got rid of alot of snow , i can see my roof again
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 19th 2011, 7:20 am

actionpack wrote: it sure was nice here all week and got rid of alot of snow , i can see my roof again

That sure comes in handy after a night of heavy drinking, coming home and being able to tell which house is yours. Na Na
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 19th 2011, 5:04 pm

smokum wrote:
actionpack wrote: it sure was nice here all week and got rid of alot of snow , i can see my roof again

That sure comes in handy after a night of heavy drinking, coming home and being able to tell which house is yours. Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 374493
i can still remeber them days , Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 880163
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 20th 2011, 6:53 am

morning , 10 ab ove this morning , 8 more days and march will be here , time is on the move
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 21st 2011, 6:21 am

morning , well winter cams for a viset last nite again , got about 4 or 5 in. of fresh white stuff , and wind blowing to go with it , looks like we did'nt get the worst of it ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 21st 2011, 6:47 am

almost 50 on the Ridge this morning!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 22nd 2011, 6:47 am

Morning boys! Been busy, all that snow they had predicted came as rain. Little over an inch. Lots of trees on the ground, power off and on. Nasty. But, should reach 32 and above next couple days. 7° right now.
Be safe. later...

Proof read and should explain that all that rain made ice. About an inch thick or better around here. Hope this better explaination. :-)
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 22nd 2011, 7:30 am

smokum wrote:Morning boys! Been busy, all that snow they had predicted came as rain. Little over an inch. Lots of trees on the ground, power off and on. Nasty. But, should reach 32 and above next couple days. 7° right now.
Be safe. later...

Proof read and should explain that all that rain made ice. About an inch thick or better around here. Hope this better explaination. :-)
i hate that when it happens jeff , were cold today and then its up to 32 tomarrow and warm for a couple of days and it dips back down again ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 22nd 2011, 10:12 am

smokum wrote:Morning boys! Been busy, all that snow they had predicted came as rain. Little over an inch. Lots of trees on the ground, power off and on. Nasty. But, should reach 32 and above next couple days. 7° right now.
Be safe. later...

Thanks for the clarification....35 this AM on the ridge....headed to 50ish.
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 23rd 2011, 5:45 am

morning , 0 this morning , clears skys so far , the moon had the out doors lite up ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 23rd 2011, 7:18 am

actionpack wrote:morning , 0 this morning , clears skys so far , the moon had the out doors lite up ,

Brrrrrr...............25 this AM and thick fog on the BRP. On its way to mid 40's
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash February 23rd 2011, 7:45 am

MORNING ALL ! Have a Great day. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch February 23rd 2011, 9:39 am

Good morning everyone. A nice and chilly 34 on the ride in today but it's all good. We are getting a big COLD storm on Friday. Snow levels are supposed to drop to 1000 feet. We might even see some flurries on the valley floor (we are at 240 feet). Winter is going out with a bang. Have a great day all.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 23rd 2011, 5:29 pm

whitetrash wrote: MORNING ALL ! Have a Great day. -------- Good Day/Weather report thread 55 - Page 2 151109
ok , where's the weather report from st. louis , we gotta no if it was cold and you were snowed in scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 24th 2011, 5:43 am

morning , 20 here this morning , had a lite case of snow last nite , nothing bad enought to get the shovel out , looking forward to the day i can put that sucker away for the summer
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 24th 2011, 6:24 am

40 and rain on the Ridge this AM
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next