Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting to get my self-esteem back

+5
NeonLeon
tcarp66
actionpack
Simpleman77
smokum
9 posters

Go down

starting to get my self-esteem back Empty starting to get my self-esteem back

Post by smokum December 28th 2010, 6:43 am

Haven't heard much from Len. Suppose he's buried under all that snow out there and can't get the neighbors WI-FI signal?
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

starting to get my self-esteem back Empty Re: starting to get my self-esteem back

Post by Simpleman77 December 28th 2010, 7:48 am

smokum wrote:Haven't heard much from Len. Suppose he's buried under all that snow out there and can't get the neighbors WI-FI signal?

Just thinking myself that it's been pretty quiet around here lately without 'ol Lenny posting. I bet he's in his heated garage, just sittin' on the "X" in his burlap G-string and goin' "V-room V-room". affraid affraid Na Na Na Na
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

starting to get my self-esteem back Empty Re: starting to get my self-esteem back

Post by actionpack December 28th 2010, 8:12 am

sounds like old lenny , think he is off work for the holidays ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 December 28th 2010, 8:27 am

Prolly got the grandbaby over for the holidays!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 28th 2010, 8:30 am

tcarp66 wrote:Prolly got the grandbaby over for the holidays!!

Bingo!!!
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash December 28th 2010, 8:32 am

See, as soon as you mention his name he shows up. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 December 28th 2010, 8:32 am

Winner Winner!!! I will PM my address so you can send me my prize!!!!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch December 28th 2010, 10:25 am

tcarp66 wrote:Winner Winner!!! I will PM my address so you can send me my prize!!!!!

You might want to be careful when opening that Tracy......just sayin'..... Suspect gnd gnd gnd
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 December 28th 2010, 1:12 pm

jaarch wrote:
tcarp66 wrote:Winner Winner!!! I will PM my address so you can send me my prize!!!!!

You might want to be careful when opening that Tracy......just sayin'..... Suspect gnd gnd gnd

Yea Joe, You might be right................uh..um...nevermind Len ole pal Laughing
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 28th 2010, 4:49 pm

tcarp66 wrote:
jaarch wrote:

You might want to be careful when opening that Tracy......just sayin'..... Suspect starting to get my self-esteem back 869348 starting to get my self-esteem back 869348 starting to get my self-esteem back 869348

Yea Joe, You might be right................uh..um...nevermind Len ole pal Laughing
becareful tracy , it could be anything from a bag of silver paint to a bag chit affraid affraid affraid
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 28th 2010, 5:00 pm

I can understand spending time with the Grand child....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 28th 2010, 5:06 pm

were watching little lilly new years eve , she is a whole bundle of love and becoming a motor mouth ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 December 28th 2010, 6:10 pm

actionpack wrote:
tcarp66 wrote:
jaarch wrote:

You might want to be careful when opening that Tracy......just sayin'..... Suspect starting to get my self-esteem back 869348 starting to get my self-esteem back 869348 starting to get my self-esteem back 869348

becareful tracy , it could be anything from a bag of silver paint to a bag chit affraid affraid affraid

Or a burlap G-string. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by fcsnuffy December 28th 2010, 6:18 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:
smokum wrote:Haven't heard much from Len. Suppose he's buried under all that snow out there and can't get the neighbors WI-FI signal?

Just thinking myself that it's been pretty quiet around here lately without 'ol Lenny posting. I bet he's in his heated garage, just sittin' on the "X" in his burlap G-string and goin' "V-room V-room". affraid affraid Na Na Na Na

burlap g-string? ya kidden yourself? ol len told me he only wears silk under his chaps...................
fcsnuffy
fcsnuffy
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2249
Location : ft. cobb oklahoma, just southwest of the center of the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 28th 2010, 7:42 pm

fcsnuffy wrote:
Simpleman77 wrote:

Just thinking myself that it's been pretty quiet around here lately without 'ol Lenny posting. I bet he's in his heated garage, just sittin' on the "X" in his burlap G-string and goin' "V-room V-room". affraid affraid starting to get my self-esteem back 374493 starting to get my self-esteem back 374493

burlap g-string? ya kidden yourself? ol len told me he only wears silk under his chaps...................
let me take a guess at what color they be , maybe silver or

silver scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist December 28th 2010, 11:40 pm

TMI
The pics in the brain quiver at such a concept.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down