Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats been going on ....

+2
jedishon
SynfullArkie78
6 posters

Go down

Whats been going on .... Empty Whats been going on ....

Post by SynfullArkie78 April 9th 2010, 12:07 am

The past few weeks have been really hard on us , my uncle passed away 2 weeks ago from colon cancer , might I suggest some of you go get checked regularly ! My Cousin Jackie is hanging in there ,hes still up and running around , but the doctors have came out and told him that he will have to continue to have surgery ever few months . I spoke with him at my uncles funeral and he assured me he wasn't about to give up this battle . I got on facebook for a little bit tonight and found out a dear , sweet and very loving fellow bikerchicka of ours is losing her battle with cancer . it started out as a small cancerous cell and went to her brain , Though if you'd saw her a few months ago you would a never guessed she was so sick . always smiling happy go lucky . I have cried so much tonight over her , I know she will be going home to be with our lord , I guess we just aren't so ready to give her up just yet . Between all of this , Softball and T ball have kept me pretty busy . been out there almost every night . Ohh and stupid me rolled my foot up in to a little ball last week playing with the dogs , thought it was broken but did xrays nope just tore some tendents in my foot so I been hobbling along . Needless to say I can Toss my 125 lbs and 65 lbs of kids around all day long just dont give me a 32 lb or 15 lb boston terrier they kick butts every time ! Beginning to rethink if i Broke any mirrors or done anything so bad I am paying for it now lol . Anyways I better head off to bed now gotta be up in a few hours to get these kids off to school ! Just wanted to give you guys an Update on whats been going on and why I havent been around much lately! Love you all and Take care !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Whats been going on .... Empty Re: Whats been going on ....

Post by jedishon April 9th 2010, 7:04 am

Seems like the older I get the more bad news there is from the friends and family I have. Being part of my family I am sorry to hear of all the pain and suffering you are dealing with. The Lord will not give us more than we can handle, but he does like to push us to the limit some times. Seems like you have had things going on for most of a year now. Hopefuly this is going to be winding down for you. If you need to talk give a call.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 April 9th 2010, 7:22 am

I am ok jedishon , just been a really rough road , I tend to laugh for no reason and cry for no reason . Sometimes I think its gods way to keeping me in check and making sure I am still awake . Just gotta keep faith cause I dont know what I am doing but god knows everything hes doing .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack April 9th 2010, 7:20 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:I am ok jedishon , just been a really rough road , I tend to laugh for no reason and cry for no reason . Sometimes I think its gods way to keeping me in check and making sure I am still awake . Just gotta keep faith cause I dont know what I am doing but god knows everything hes doing .
lifes 1 big bumpy road , we just got to take each day as a blessing , tomarrow is promissed to no 1 , i hope your bumpy road turns into smooth blacktop , best wishes for u and your family
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 April 9th 2010, 10:30 pm

I got a call this morning on the way up to see our dear friend sharon in the hospital , She passed away this morning . we are going to visit with the family tomorrow and take some food and drink . I am just blessed to have known her my whole life . She taught us no matter how bad things get smile because god has given us one more day .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by shuterbg April 9th 2010, 10:48 pm

Its good to hear from you. Truly sorry to hear about your uncle and your friends passing. will be praying for you guys. You are going through so much and staying so busy. Thankfully my girls only do one sport a year each.
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 April 9th 2010, 11:15 pm

well we went from 3 day practices for alexis to 5 and today he said we are going 7 ughhh , lucky caitlynnes is over but her games have started so 2 nights a week there for games . I might as well move down there lol . its been rough but we are all coping , thanks to trusty xananx its helping so much ! Tomorrow will be a tough day , going over there to take stuff and for her not to be there its going to be crazy , I cant imagin what her husband is going threw . then it will be off to a practice and back that evening for Caitlynnes game . So yeah I guess i have been really busy . I am sorry its taken me this long to get back its just been crazy around here .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by marang April 10th 2010, 10:40 am

Good to hear from ya. Sorry for all your misfortunes. Things will get better.

Also, please be careful with the Xananx. That stuff can be hell getting off of. A friend of mine bout took his own life getting off it. I'm not preaching, cause Lord knows I'm on alot of meds. Just wanted you to know. Whats been going on .... Icon_wink
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 April 13th 2010, 11:08 am

Yeah I know , a bottle of 30 pills will last me at least 6 months I only take it when I absolutely have to . Sometimes longer depending on whats going on . My doctor is pretty good about keeping track of when i ask for it . It gets to crazy around here to be on a daily medication . At least with this I can take it only when needed . He's got me on the lowest dose of it . He tried me on alot of medications but hit the brick wall well with the exception of ZOLOFT . I took 1 pill on friday afternoon and it knocked me for a loop , I couldnt stay awake and didnt come down off of that 1 pill until tuesday night . So I handed those back and said no thanks lol . I am not a sleeper kinda person .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2010, 11:23 am

I know you've had a plate full Christie, we are praying for ya, take care sweety...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash April 13th 2010, 11:47 am

Hope all turns out Well Christie. -------- Whats been going on .... 151109
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down