Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Shar pei , best friend and Son !

+7
actionpack
marang
shuterbg
Fred
NeonLeon
whitetrash
SynfullArkie78
11 posters

Go down

Our Shar pei , best friend and Son ! Empty Our Shar pei , best friend and Son !

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 30th 2009, 8:12 am

This morning my oldest ran in to tell me the dogs were out . I managed to get the 2 pit mixes back but Harley was no where to be found . as soon as the girls got on the bus I went out looking for him and regret to find him laying in the middle of the hwy . My heart hurts soo much right now . we bought him as soon as we moved in this house so theres never been a time here with out him . Not so sure how JD is doing hes at work and I had to call him . I dunno if this day could get worse but for now I dont wanna find out . Seems all I ever have is badnews .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Our Shar pei , best friend and Son ! Empty Re: Our Shar pei , best friend and Son !

Post by Guest October 30th 2009, 8:42 am

I am so very sorry to here this. My heart goes out to you. As a dog lover I know they become a very important part of your family. It is so hard to watch them die a natural death, but to lose one this way is heart wretching. Know that Harley is in doggie heaven and will be waiting there with his lil' tail a waggin' to welcome you someday! My dalmation Oreo, and rottie Keilah, will take care of him. I'm glad your pits are back safe. I have 2 pit grandpups and they are great. My sympathy to you and your family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Our Shar pei , best friend and Son ! Empty Re: Our Shar pei , best friend and Son !

Post by whitetrash October 30th 2009, 12:40 pm

Hope things get Better for you Christie.-------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon October 30th 2009, 12:43 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I know of your pain. It will be a year in December that we lost our Dane ... G. He was my best friend. I still miss him very much. It will take a long time ... but it will get easier. Please tell JD how sorry I am ... prayers sent.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 30th 2009, 3:04 pm

I am so sorry for y'alls loss. Dogs fill a special place in your heart. Prayers sent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred October 30th 2009, 3:43 pm

That Sucks Christie!

I am sorry for your and JDs loss Our Shar pei , best friend and Son ! Icon_cry
Fred
Fred
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1861

Back to top Go down

Post by shuterbg October 30th 2009, 7:09 pm

OH man Christie, reallly sorry to heare about that. After everything else you guys have been going through, then to have his happen. Our Shar pei , best friend and Son ! Icon_cry
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 30th 2009, 7:43 pm

NeonLeon wrote:I am so sorry for your loss. I know of your pain. It will be a year in December that we lost our Dane ... G. He was my best friend. I still miss him very much. It will take a long time ... but it will get easier. Please tell JD how sorry I am ... prayers sent.
And i cried when you had to put him down . Its just the great void in our house right now and JD is hanging in there though I am not doing the greatest . Not so sure its a good thing for the pits to have come home i have no feelings toward them they are the ones who led him out . Maybe someday . But thank you all for all of the thoughts and prayers lord knows we need them .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by marang October 30th 2009, 7:52 pm

Damn Christie, I wish you had some good news to bring to the table about you and family. Ya'll have had a hard run here lately. I know losing a companion is hard as can be. I pray things make a 180* turn around for you guys.
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 30th 2009, 8:06 pm

marang wrote:Damn Christie, I wish you had some good news to bring to the table about you and family. Ya'll have had a hard run here lately. I know losing a companion is hard as can be. I pray things make a 180* turn around for you guys.
Tell me about it . I told him this morning dunno how much more I can take . Hopefully the new year will turn around this has been the worst year ever for us . I need some positive and seems the more i try to get the negative out it comes right back bigger and badder . We will see !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack October 31st 2009, 8:34 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:
marang wrote:Damn Christie, I wish you had some good news to bring to the table about you and family. Ya'll have had a hard run here lately. I know losing a companion is hard as can be. I pray things make a 180* turn around for you guys.
Tell me about it . I told him this morning dunno how much more I can take . Hopefully the new year will turn around this has been the worst year ever for us . I need some positive and seems the more i try to get the negative out it comes right back bigger and badder . We will see !
i hear your cry , some years ya just want them to be over and start on a new 1 , sorry for the lost of a old friend ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 November 2nd 2009, 6:50 pm

soory to here this sis, I love my dogs like children and its very hard to loose them....especially this way!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 2nd 2009, 7:39 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You guys need some good luck. I'll say a few prayers for you.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange November 3rd 2009, 6:00 am

I feel your pain also. While I was at the Hub in Arkansas 3 weeks ago, our 1 1/2 yr old chocolate lab went missing. Searched high and low. No sign of him. Hayden, my youngest, brought home a white lab pup while we rode the Smokies last week. He's is cute as hell.
Prayers sent for your family to have a run of good things to happen in your life.
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh November 3rd 2009, 3:47 pm

I am so sorry about your baby! We had to put our shepard down this past summer and a cat as well. All our animals are children and my heart breaks everytime something bad happens to them
Shiloh
Shiloh
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down