Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon  Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon

Post by Psalmist February 13th 2016, 7:30 pm

Role of the Spirit

John 14:

16 "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper , that He may be with you forever;
17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19 "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.
20 "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

This morning my son helped my wife make breakfast. After going to a party at the church last night he found a NEW bacon concoction. Make some bacon and dip it in hot chocolate chips and then freeze them. I know it sounds crazy or nasty, but it actually is pretty good. So don't judge it till you try it. I liked it. Maybe not everyday, but once in a while it makes a great dessert. New foods are fun to try.

I enjoy trying new things and riding to new places. A friend and I are going to try Daytona Bike week for the first time in my life. My friend has been there before and said he could ride on the beach. He has a trike so he can go anywhere a car can. I'm not sure if a bike can do this or not. Any of you locals know if you can ride a bike on it?

As I was reading John 14 this morning, I came across this portion that I posted because it all looked new. Sure it's been in my Bible for a long time (I think), but it just came alive to me today. Jesus promised that He wouldn't leave us orphans. Many times we get frustrated or scared about just where He is. There has been so many tragedies and deaths in my friends homes and families, it's crazy. There has been over a dozen events in the past two weeks. But Jesus is here and He promised the Holy Spirit will live in us and we in Him. We have this blessed assurance and we can relax with full trust . Isn't that great to live in? We have this great friend watching over us and leading us in His truths.

This year in 2016 make plans to try new things like chocolate bacon. Go to some new places like the east coast and particularly Daytona Beach. We could meet there. I'll be there in a black leather vest and have this "MY bike's better than yours!" look on my face. You can't miss me. Most importantly read some more in your Bible and find new revelations about Jesus Love. Have a fantastic week! I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon  Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon

Post by NeonLeon February 14th 2016, 10:10 pm

thanks Dino
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon  Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Chocolate bacon

Post by trip February 15th 2016, 6:41 am

Thanks Dino.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 15th 2016, 6:41 pm

thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down