Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Thank You

+3
smokum
actionpack
Psalmist
7 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Thank You Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Thank You

Post by Psalmist November 19th 2011, 11:26 pm

1Ch 16:8 -
Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.

1Ch 16:34 -
O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

There's a scene in the movie "Twister" where everything goes wrong. Finally Bill Paxton realizes what he has. "Look at what ya got right in front of ya."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rFyo05ebs&feature=related

We have so many things to be thankful for right in front of us. Maybe our clothes and houses are a little worn and everything doesn't work right. But we do have a place to live. Nothing is perfect, but it's gonna be good enough. In this scene Bill Paxton uses the name of Jesus Christ in frustration. Have you ever wondered why they don't insert "Allah" or "Budda" ? Athiests don't believe in Jesus Christ yet they can't refute the fact that movies constantly use the name of Jesus Christ. His name shall stand long after our names have worn off the tombstones.

I am thankful to my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ for the greatest wife Patty Ann and my family (too many to name). I am thankful for my friends here in this forum that encourage me to ride on and write on. I am thankful for those that oppose me and post acusations against Jesus Christ and me. It makes me stronger and more determined to share what He's done in my life. God has been SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD to me!! "He saved me, cleansed me, turned my life around; set my feet upon the solid ground. Can you believe what the Lord has done in me?"

Do you wake up with a song in your heart? Are you letting go of those things that have upset you? Are you cultivating a grateful heart? Do you see the glass half full? Do people refer to you as someone wonderful or do they say you're bitter? What is the abundance that flows up out of your heart? Do you always post conflict and condemnation or do you post goodness and thankfulness? It's really a choice. Look at each day as a great adventure. Get up, put those teeth in and sing! It might take you longer to get to the bathroom, but at least you still have one.

Col 3:16 -
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

When you hop on that bike, thank God for electric starters and a good battery. When you ride, make up songs of thankfulness to Jesus Christ. When someone shouts "Jesus Christ!" smile and shout "Hallelujah! I know Him too!!!!" I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Remember to thank Jesus Christ for all His blessings, well at least for some. You don't enough time. I'm praying for you!
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Thank You Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Thank You

Post by actionpack November 20th 2011, 4:58 pm

thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum November 21st 2011, 10:52 pm

Thank you!
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 22nd 2011, 11:23 am

Thank you Dino!
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash November 23rd 2011, 7:57 am

TU Thanks Dino. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 November 23rd 2011, 8:41 pm

Thanks Dino......I really appreciate your posts. God is so good, I surely dont deserve his grace and blessings. We as humans are pretty weak. But he chose to love and bless us regardless. He saved me knowing that I would stumble along the way. He is so good. None of us DESERVE his love and grace.....I pray he blesses you Bro...You bless this site Brother...keep on keepin on
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by trip November 23rd 2011, 9:25 pm

tcarp66 wrote:Thanks Dino......I really appreciate your posts. God is so good, I surely dont deserve his grace and blessings. We as humans are pretty weak. But he chose to love and bless us regardless. He saved me knowing that I would stumble along the way. He is so good. None of us DESERVE his love and grace.....I pray he blesses you Bro...You bless this site Brother...keep on keepin on
AMEN
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: