Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone

Post by Psalmist February 6th 2016, 11:46 pm

John 14:

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe [fn] in God, believe also in Me.
2 "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
3 "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

For the past two Sundays I've been gone on a cruise with my family. WE HAD A BLAST!! IT was so much fun. There are some pictures and videos on my FB page Dino Hutchings. Sometimes you have to get away. There were 14 in my family able to go for a Western Caribbean cruise. I am so looking forward to our next one, hopefully next January or sooner. If you haven't 'cruised' yet, call Carnival and spend $500 for a week of great fun. Two things you will never afford, vacations and children. You just have to do them. You'll have time to pay for them.

Jesus said He's going, to make a place for us. He's been gone for over 2000 years making your place. It's gotta be amazing. So why do you think Jesus starts with "Don't be scared?" Maybe we fret about unnecessary things too often. While on the cruise my brother David expounded on this passage. Piece by piece he wonderfully explained the key words. What happens when your heart is troubled? You can't sleep. You worry about everything. All kinds of things become fearful. False Evidence Appearing Real sums up fear. Fear is a evil spirit and has torment. Jesus is so awesome. He promised that He's coming back for us to be with Him forever!

So next January make plans to join me on the Carnival Cruise. Need some money? No problem, call my.....well I guess I can't help you there. I hope you've had the best 2016 so far and have plans for some great rides. There's some great rallies scheduled this year. I'm interested in the Daytona Bike Rally this year. Have any of you been to it? Your opinion? Keep riding and never give up. You're going to face hardships, but Jesus promised He'd be with us through them all. It might take you just a little longer as you get older, but don't quit. Have a great week! I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone

Post by trip February 7th 2016, 7:17 am

Have seen your pic's and looks like you had a great time. You are right about vacations and children. Just do it and worry about the money later.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Been gone

Post by actionpack February 7th 2016, 8:39 am

thanks dino , glad you had a great time
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter