Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Crazy

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Crazy Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Crazy

Post by Psalmist December 26th 2015, 11:39 pm

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Crazy

We have currently flash flood watch till Monday (expect about a foot of rain), Tornado watch till 8:00 tonight. Flood warning till Thursday 2:00 a.m. and my dog Sadie still won't sit on my lap. She does sing quite well though. So How's your weather?

When I turn on the news, it looks like a Bruce Willis movie full of action and exciting car chases. Tornadoes in Birmingham and fires in California, snow storms everywhere, and beautiful sunny days up in New York City as we drop down with freezing precipitation Monday. Anybody like turkey, and why does Sadie keep pacing the hallway?

It's gonna be a great year 2016. How long does it take for you to get used writing that "2016" ? Doe you ever feel overloaded with monkeys (projects from others)? One of our new sayings is "That's not my monkey." If you're not careful, people will send you home with them. On your way to work, they will text you with them. Just pull over and text "NMM" for not my monkey. You think Trump's gonna take it?

I am so blessed to have a Godly, loving, funny, beautiful wife. She has been there thru every storm and wave. She's a great listener and at least knows when to nod or hum. I know when to grunt or uh huh. She has let me put a Carson sticker on the car. Sadie after supper now lays next to me. "A man's best friend is his dog." is true after you feed her.

Romans 8:28 We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to {His} design and purpose.

Time for a ride. No we're not crazy. They are. I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Crazy Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Crazy

Post by actionpack December 30th 2015, 6:45 pm

get a boat handy dino , been down there the last time the mity miss went over her banks , I couldn't beleave how far and wide the waters were from its banks , thanks for the message
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon January 1st 2016, 1:54 pm

thanks Dino ... be safe
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist January 2nd 2016, 1:39 am

Thanks guys. We live up on the top of a big hill overlooking the city. The rivers have reay risen A LOT!!!!! They have to rise another 50 feet before I get worried. You might fax me your number just in case. Thanks
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by trip January 3rd 2016, 7:07 am

Thanks Dino.  Here in Florida it was real hot for this time of year, untill last night, now it's 50 deg with 95% chance of rain.  No flooding expected.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down