Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus

Post by Psalmist April 26th 2014, 4:46 pm

Being one of the chaplains at the jail is a wonderful part of my life. Today I had the opportunity to pray with over 50 inmates. Jesus said "I will never leave nor forsake you. To the ends of the Earth I am with you always." The presence and power of the Holy Spirit could be felt so strong in the jail. Myself and several others were in tears. It's that feeling like you're really in the right place at the right time. Some people were being healed. I could just feel the awesome presence of God.

As I got on my bike I could still feel His presence. I think some people try to find this in alcohol and other things, but it's just a cheap counterfeit and lie from the devils. The devils are thieves and sent to steal kill and destroy. There's no joy in the evil presence away from Jesus. Jesus has given you many things to enjoy while you're here on Earth. I totally enjoy riding my bike. Some call it "cycle therapy". Living in the hills of the Ozarks gives me a wonderful view of His creation and the twisties are so much fun to ride thru.

In a few months some friends and I will be riding to Sturgis, Yellowstone, Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, and many parts in between. To behold the beauty of the Lord is off the chart when you combine it with riding a great bike. I hope you live and ride in the joy of the Lord. I hope when you're at church, you can feel His presence. Often lately in our services, we can see a cloud or mist just below the lights. Jesus said "Wherever two or three are gathered in my name, I'm in the midst." Maybe that goes for several bikes too.

Riding season is here. Hallelujah! Don't wait till you're too old to go riding to wherever. Make plans today. Maybe I'll catch you out there somewhere. Have a great ride and remember I'm still praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus

Post by trip April 26th 2014, 9:20 pm

Thanks Dino.  Today was awesome.  Laid my step father-in-laws body to rest, hearing the word, singing hymn's, praising HIS name, and fellowshiping with his saints.  A time of sorrow and rejoicing.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Riding in the joy of Jesus

Post by actionpack April 27th 2014, 9:00 am

thanks dino , the cycle of life is swift and unforgiving on earth , rip to your step fatherinlaw wes
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon April 28th 2014, 6:16 am

Thanks Dino ... sorry about your loss old timer.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down