Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Got Jesus?

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Got Jesus? Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Got Jesus?

Post by Psalmist February 18th 2012, 9:07 pm

Some time ago the dairy association started and ad campaign "Got Milk?" And soon many saw it's success and adapted it to their organization. A friend of mine got some stickers that said "Got Jesus?" I thought that was so cool! He gave me a few and I put them on several of my guitars. One guitar in particular was an older Fender acoustic that I used alot in worship at our church. One Sunday a man stayed after church and hid. After everyone left, he took my guitar home with him. For a few days after, I called many pawn shops and music stores, but no guitar came in. That following thursday I was at our 50+ luncheon. I shared the story of my missing guitar. One sweet older lady asked "Why don't we pray for this person to bring the guitar back?" My thinking was
somewhat faithless "Sure. Why not?" Well, those seniors began to pray and the glory of God filled the room. There was so much faith in the room! About two hours later that young man called the church "I Got Jesus! I mean I got a guitar that I took from your church and need to bring it back today." I just started laughing because God heard those prayers and sent angels to 'encourage' that guy. About a half hour later he came to the church with my guitar. He said he was going to use it for drug money, but for some reason he couldn't go through with it. I tried to act serious and upset by biting my lip. Inside I was laughing like crazy. I prayed for him (after receiving the guitar) and I never saw him again. I didn't need the guitar back. It didn't own me. I had dedicated
it to Jesus. So if He gives or takes things away, that's fine with me. I'm believing that Jesus is taking all cancerous cells out of my body. I believe all of His Word. God sent His Word and healed me of all cancer.

Psalm 103:1-5
1 A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is
within me, bless his holy name! 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and
forget not all his benefits, 3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your
diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the
Pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, 5 who satisfies
you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the
eagle's.

Jer 17:14 -
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise.

Tuesday morning something wonderful happened. Tuesday is my day off, and I usually sleep in. But I have made a commitment to God to rise up early everyday and seek Him. I set my alarm for 6 a.m. but rarely need it. The Lord wakes me up (like clockwork) everyday around 5:30 a.m. I think He's more anxious than me about our time together Smile Tuesday He let me sleep an axtra 15
minutes. So I fixed a tall cup of hot tea and honey and went to my easy chair with my Bible. I read a few chapters in Acts then waited on the Lord. As I worshipped Him I felt the spirit of God say "Dance with me?" I thought of that 70's song and moved the thought out of my mind. Again those words came into my spirit. I began making excuses of why that was a bad idea. My wife in the next room would see me and be distracted during her 'God time'. On and on I had some really great reasons to stay in my chair with my blanket and hot tea. But the call wouldn't stop. So I stood up and put the blanket over my shoulders like a mantle. I held out my hands and began to sway to the music in my head. My wife never said anything but saw me. Again I felt the Lord speaking into my spirit. "As you dance with me and worship me, I'm healing you. You have put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.

Isa 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them
beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they
might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he
might be glorified.

My eyes welled up. Because of my extended use of chemo, I had been attacked with depression. (one of the side effects of this certain chemo is depression) For a few months it had been a rollercoaster of emotions. The Lord said many more wonderful things in that dance. After some time Patty got up and went to the kitchen. When she walked back thru, I waved to her to
come dance with me. She didn't look and proceeded to the bedroom. I chased after her and shared my wonderful encounter with her. I put my blanket around her and danced with her. I spoke of her healing to her also. She had been battling painful stiffness in her joints. We're both believing for complete healing.

If you've "Got Jesus" and need healing in your body, drop me a private message. I will pray in faith for you to be totally healed. Your faith in agreement is powerful. Remember I'm praying for you. If you're ever in the Fort Smith area, let me know. I'll take you on a great ride to some fantastic BBQ!

Mt 18:19 -

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that
they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mt 17:20 -
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto
you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain,
Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be
impossible unto you.

Lu 17:6 -
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine
tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it
should obey you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Got Jesus? Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Got Jesus?

Post by smokum February 19th 2012, 12:44 am

Awesome Dino!
I will remember you two. Would you pray for Jill? She had her 7th sinus surgery last week, was the toughest yet to recupe from, but is doing much better. Also she takes monthly plasma infusions for CVID, Patty would prolly know about this. God Bless...
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash February 19th 2012, 9:46 am

TU TU TU Thanks Dino, You do have a way with words and make everything seem interesting. -------- Coffee

Jeff, prayers sent for you and yours !
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 19th 2012, 1:09 pm

Thanks guys. Jeff we will remember Jill in prayer. For full healing.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 23rd 2012, 4:42 pm

thanks dino , well spoken , jeff the very best to jill and her recovery
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down