Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from hale

2 posters

Go down

hello from hale Empty hello from hale

Post by actionpack March 30th 2016, 7:29 pm

haveners , whats everybody up to these days , I don't have much to report , not doing much right now , other then messing with my model build , went and got my eyes exam today , ended up with my eyes hurting the rest of the day , i'm sure they will be better tomarrow , the drops and the bright lites to  look inside my eyes were the worst part of the test , right eye was the worst of the 2 , have to take some pills a couple times a day for the rest of my life , there is some damage to that eye , go back in a year to have it looked at again to see if the pills help , diabetis causes a lot of problems , new glasses are being made , going to be a big diff to see again , waited way to long for the eye exam ,  weather still not good here yet , it will soon change I hope , and we can get windows and doors open , and enjoy some fresh air , the ice is gone off the lake , still have a few snow piles here and there , more rain and snow coming thru out the week , all is well , what say you , Cold
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

hello from hale Empty Re: hello from hale

Post by hastemaker March 31st 2016, 8:44 am

Not much going on here, other than riding when the mood hits me.
hastemaker
hastemaker
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down