Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmer weather.

4 posters

Go down

Warmer weather. Empty Warmer weather.

Post by trip February 19th 2013, 6:50 am

Headed to Florida for a couple days of warmer weather. Really wish I could take the bike. Just have to much stuff planed in a short period of time to do any riding. Maybe later in the summer. Eric I wish I had more time.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Warmer weather. Empty Re: Warmer weather.

Post by whitetrash February 19th 2013, 7:15 am

Trip, no use in trying to fool us. We know that you are going there for a few rounds of golf with Obama and Tiger. Shocked What a Face

Hope that you have a Great time.-------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by trip February 19th 2013, 10:53 am

whitetrash wrote: Trip, no use in trying to fool us. We know that you are going there for a few rounds of golf with Obama and Tiger. Shocked What a Face

Hope that you have a Great time.-------- Coffee

Actually I'm taking Cathie down to a baby shower and I will be spending time at the range with some prepers.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 19th 2013, 3:25 pm

have a good trip wes and daughter , try not to have to much fun , and think about all us snow birds that are stuck in the middle of the winter , so obama and tiger won't get to see you well your there i take it , there gonna be bumming , affraid affraid Cold
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by trip February 20th 2013, 9:21 pm

actionpack wrote:have a good trip wes and daughter , try not to have to much fun , and think about all us snow birds that are stuck in the middle of the winter , so obama and tiger won't get to see you well your there i take it , there gonna be bumming , affraid affraid Cold
Sorry but Jessica is my daughter and Cathie is my girlfriend.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 21st 2013, 3:47 pm

trip wrote:
actionpack wrote:have a good trip wes and daughter , try not to have to much fun , and think about all us snow birds that are stuck in the middle of the winter , so obama and tiger won't get to see you well your there i take it , there gonna be bumming , affraid affraid Cold
my bad wes , scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 23rd 2013, 10:03 pm

trip wrote:

I was thinking that, but wasn't sure. What part of FL? I enjoyed riding a GL1200 LTD from Tampa to Fort Smith some years ago because of an Ebay purchase. Those orange groves smell so sweet. That was literally the 'sweetest ride' I've ever been on. Our family camped at Destin several times. One day I decided to take the rain fly off (for the afternoon) and let it air out. Guess where we spent the night? Yup the laundromat with lots of dryers.

Oh yeah, Have a great trip Trip!
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down