Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet & greet with Goldwing Dave

+8
Railrider
actionpack
Dyedorange
Simpleman77
GoldwingDave
whitetrash
jaarch
jedishon
12 posters

Go down

Meet & greet with Goldwing Dave Empty Meet & greet with Goldwing Dave

Post by jedishon February 12th 2011, 2:04 pm

Got together with Dave for a quick (about 4o min.) meet and greet. It was a pleasure chatting with him and I'm looking forward to the day we can share the wind. What you see here is what you get in real life. A friendly, kind, caring individual.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Meet & greet with Goldwing Dave Empty Re: Meet & greet with Goldwing Dave

Post by jaarch February 12th 2011, 3:27 pm

Awesome! Thumbs Up
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash February 12th 2011, 3:41 pm

TU Good Stuff ! -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave February 12th 2011, 5:57 pm

jedishon wrote:Got together with Dave for a quick (about 4o min.) meet and greet. It was a pleasure chatting with him and I'm looking forward to the day we can share the wind. What you see here is what you get in real life. A friendly, kind, caring individual.

Thanks for the kind words Jerry. Glad I got to meet you also, you are a easy person to talk too. I always feel a man can never have too many friends.
Just got in from the wedding. I feel like crap cause I ate a bunch of sweets and coffee at the reception, lol!
Spring is around the corner then summer so we will get some riding time in bro. You talked about Chattanooga and there's Cherohalo Skyway about a hour from it that runs from Tellico Plains to Robbinsville, N.C. (The Dragon, 318 curves in 11 miles near also) I have been wanting to show Kelly and I bet you will like.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 February 12th 2011, 6:09 pm

Sounds like y'all had a great time. Looking forward to the day when I'll meet you both.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange February 12th 2011, 7:43 pm

Thanks for the kind words Jerry. Glad I got to meet you also, you are a easy person to talk too. I always feel a man can never have too many friends.
Just got in from the wedding. I feel like crap cause I ate a bunch of sweets and coffee at the reception, lol!
Spring is around the corner then summer so we will get some riding time in bro. You talked about Chattanooga and there's Cherohalo Skyway about a hour from it that runs from Tellico Plains to Robbinsville, N.C. (The Dragon, 318 curves in 11 miles near also) I have been wanting to show Kelly and I bet you will like.

Just got home from the wedding huh? I guess you guys had a good meet & greet. Shocked budhug Laughing
gnd gnd 22
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 February 12th 2011, 7:46 pm

Dyedorange wrote:

Just got home from the wedding huh? I guess you guys had a good meet & greet. Shocked budhug Laughing
gnd gnd 22

Or, perhaps Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Na Na
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 12th 2011, 8:11 pm

affraid affraid affraid scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider February 12th 2011, 8:24 pm

Thumbs Up
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Redleg February 12th 2011, 8:34 pm

Railrider wrote: Thumbs Up

sagree
Redleg
Redleg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1121

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon February 12th 2011, 8:42 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:
Dyedorange wrote:

gnd gnd 22

Or, perhaps Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Marang Na Na

Gary that was funny. Eric that was uncalled for. All we need now is for someone to add some shit about goats and this thread will be as perverted as every other thread seems to get to lately. Kind of sad what this site turned into. I'll shut up now so ya'll can go back to doing what you enjoy.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 12th 2011, 11:19 pm

I like the idea of the meet n greet at the "Tail of the Dragon" . There's lots of great camping nearby too. Just an idea. I'd like to meet y'all. This is a good brotherhood/sisterhood.

Spring came today!!! Great riding but a little too much gravel.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave February 13th 2011, 7:11 am

Gary, Eric, family and I went to a wedding in Rogersville which is close to where Jerry is living now. Do not know what "Marang" signs mean? Now I think about it, I have not seen Marang here latrely.
Dino, Jerry and I talked about you yesterday and I told him you seem like an allright guy that I like to meet. TU
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 13th 2011, 8:11 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:
Dyedorange wrote:

gnd gnd 22

If i remember correctly ACDC had a song 'Love at first Feel' Shocked
say it isn't so...
Laughing
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 14th 2011, 6:28 am

jedishon wrote:Got together with Dave for a quick (about 4o min.) meet and greet. It was a pleasure chatting with him and I'm looking forward to the day we can share the wind. What you see here is what you get in real life. A friendly, kind, caring individual.

I'm glad to hear ya'll got to meet. I always enjoy it when I get to meet Haven Peeps.
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave February 14th 2011, 7:32 am

tcarp66 wrote:

I'm glad to hear ya'll got to meet. I always enjoy it when I get to meet Haven Peeps.

Thanks for getting this hijacked thread back. I know now not to start a thread on a death of someone close like family, club member because it could get off subject.
Hoping to do the BRP/Skyline Drive and maybe further this summer so maybe we can meet for a cold one or two.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 14th 2011, 8:58 am

GoldwingDave wrote:
tcarp66 wrote:

Thanks for getting this hijacked thread back. I know now not to start a thread on a death of someone close like family, club member because it could get off subject.
Hoping to do the BRP/Skyline Drive and maybe further this summer so maybe we can meet for a cold one or two.

That would be cool. Sharon and I are starting to plan a BRP ride this summer. Plan is to ride north to the end of BRP, turn around and ride all the way back to Cherokee and then home. We havnt picked a start date yet, gotta work that around her school schedule. Let me know when your headin this way!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 14th 2011, 9:05 am

Psalmist wrote:I like the idea of the meet n greet at the "Tail of the Dragon" . There's lots of great camping nearby too. Just an idea. I'd like to meet y'all. This is a good brotherhood/sisterhood.

Spring came today!!! Great riding but a little too much gravel.

Actually Dino, thats the area where I first met up with this motley crew. ( well, some of them anyway ) In '09' we had 6 or 7 get together at the Kickstand lodge near the dragon. Had guys ride in from Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, and Oklahoma.
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave February 14th 2011, 1:33 pm

tcarp66 wrote:

When I contacted Jerry about family and I were going to be in his hometown, I knew he had been recently sick and if he told me he didn't think he could make the meeting I would have fully understood. Jerry, even though he wasn't 100%, was there with handshakes and smiles for my family and I. I was only around him about 45 minutes but could tell he had class. Hopefully this summer we will get some riding in.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 14th 2011, 11:25 pm

sounds like the beginning of a MnG plan. You meet some of the nicest peeeps on a ----------bike Smile
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 February 15th 2011, 6:13 am

jedishon wrote:
Simpleman77 wrote:
Dyedorange wrote:

gnd gnd 22

Gary that was funny. Eric that was uncalled for. All we need now is for someone to add some shit about goats and this thread will be as perverted as every other thread seems to get to lately. Kind of sad what this site turned into. I'll shut up now so ya'll can go back to doing what you enjoy.

So sorry, Jerry. Didn't mean to offend delicate sensibilities.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down