Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Preacher

+5
smokum
Railrider
actionpack
Redleg
Simpleman77
9 posters

Go down

The Preacher Empty The Preacher

Post by Simpleman77 February 9th 2011, 3:30 pm

A Preacher was explaining that he must move on to a larger congregation that could pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave.

Joe Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the city, stands up and proclaims, "If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!" The congregation sighs in relief, and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stands and says, "If the Preacher will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and also establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of all his children!" More sighs and loud applause.

Joe Tavares stands up and says, "If the preacher stays I will provide him with all the wine he wants."

Sadie Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, "If the Preacher stays, I will give him sex!"

There is total silence. The Preacher, blushing, asks her, "Mrs. Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?"

Sadie's 90 year old husband Jake is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies, "Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'Screw him!'"

Isn't senility wonderful? Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

The Preacher Empty Re: The Preacher

Post by Redleg February 9th 2011, 4:09 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:

Isn't senility wonderful? Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!

I'm not senile yet, but I do have a problem keeping my mouth shut. Embarassed
Redleg
Redleg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1121

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 9th 2011, 5:15 pm

affraid affraid gnd gnd
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider February 9th 2011, 7:04 pm

The Preacher 869348
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 9th 2011, 8:12 pm

Laughing Laughing good ol Sadie. Thumbs Up
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch February 9th 2011, 8:18 pm

A classic! Thumbs Up
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 9th 2011, 11:34 pm

That's funny. Part of my ministry at our church is taking care of the 50+ group. They are one of my favorite groups in the whole church. They tell it just the way it is. One day I rode to Wilma's house on my bike (more out of duty than desire). When I got there, the nurse said she was in the bathtub and could I come back at another time. Seeing an opp to get away quickly I said "Sure!" and mounted my bike as quickly as possible. Then the front screen door flew open and a 90 yr old lady dressed only in a towel yelled "You get back here right now!! I'm done with my bath."

Later, she was in the hospital and I went to visit her. I knocked on her hospital door but no one answered. So I thought I could slip in and leave my card with a get well message and not wake her up. Well it turned out she wasn't wearing her hearing aids. As I slipped in, she was sitting boltupright nekkid as a jaybird and getting a sponge bath from a nurse. I stammered and said "I'm SO sorry! I'll come back in a little bit!" and headed for the door. She said "You get back in here! You've seen all this before." I was lost for words and not wanting to be rude, I made it to the window and looked out while they finished their business.

Wilma has been gone for some years to heaven. I look forward to seeing her again soon. Hopefully she'll be fully clothed Smile And I'll be in my right mind.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 10th 2011, 12:12 am

Psalmist wrote: That's funny

So was yours ... Laughing
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash February 10th 2011, 8:44 am

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Good Stuff, thanks guys. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 10th 2011, 10:20 am

Dino......thats funny, gotta love them older Ladies!!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum