Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fun Little Story.

+2
actionpack
whitetrash
6 posters

Go down

A Fun Little Story. Empty A Fun Little Story.

Post by whitetrash December 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

My hair is now heading down past my shoulders. I have this Denim Jacket that is 34 years old covered in patches,rips,tears and assorted holes. It is Moldy, dirty, foul and Disgusting but I love to wear it. I can't wash it because it will fall apart in the washer. My Wife, Daughter, and Grand-Daughter all want to get it and put it in the Trash. So far I have managed to hang on to it.

Sunday I had a Headband on and of course was wearing my Jacket and I stopped by Walgreens for a couple of things. When I walked in the door about 3 employees gave me the Evil Eye. I got my items and went to the Check-out. I asked the young Lady there if there was a problem because of the looks I got. Her face got red and she said " I'm sorry sir but we have had trouble with Homeless people and Bums coming in out of the weather." Laughing Laughing Laughing I was So Proud when I got home and told my Wife and Daughter. They did not think it was as Funny as I did. Shocked -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

A Fun Little Story. Empty Re: A Fun Little Story.

Post by actionpack December 20th 2010, 7:45 pm

whitetrash wrote: My hair is now heading down past my shoulders. I have this Denim Jacket that is 34 years old covered in patches,rips,tears and assorted holes. It is Moldy, dirty, foul and Disgusting but I love to wear it. I can't wash it because it will fall apart in the washer. My Wife, Daughter, and Grand-Daughter all want to get it and put it in the Trash. So far I have managed to hang on to it.

Sunday I had a Headband on and of course was wearing my Jacket and I stopped by Walgreens for a couple of things. When I walked in the door about 3 employees gave me the Evil Eye. I got my items and went to the Check-out. I asked the young Lady there if there was a problem because of the looks I got. Her face got red and she said " I'm sorry sir but we have had trouble with Homeless people and Bums coming in out of the weather." Laughing Laughing Laughing I was So Proud when I got home and told my Wife and Daughter. They did not think it was as Funny as I did. Shocked -------- Coffee
way to go trashman , stick to your guns , i had these old pair of bibs , had patches on top of bpatches the injun sewed on them so i could keep them for working in the woods , i finally today threw them out , only because the new wholes just would'nt hold a patch , i'm down to 1 more pair with patches befor i have to wear my new bibs , i get some alful looks from the city slickers , ARK
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon December 20th 2010, 8:42 pm

So was the jacket open and the gun tucked in your pants, like your picture? I might be able to understand their concern............Just saying
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 20th 2010, 8:59 pm

Fook'em if they can't take a joke! Twisted Evil

You are me hero Trash ... Wink
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by marang December 20th 2010, 9:57 pm

Laughing You just thought it was about the jacket. You forgot the jeans you were wearing are the same as your jacket and your tallywacker was hanging out.
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2010, 9:22 am

marang wrote: Laughing You just thought it was about the jacket. You forgot the jeans you were wearing are the same as your jacket and your tallywacker was hanging out.
LP LP gnd gnd gnd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash December 21st 2010, 9:46 am

marang wrote: Laughing You just thought it was about the jacket. You forgot the jeans you were wearing are the same as your jacket and your tallywacker was hanging out.

D, if my tallywacker is hanging out people do not give me the Evil Eye. They fall down on the ground Laughing. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 December 21st 2010, 11:32 am

should have farted on her Trash........... Laughing gnd
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 21st 2010, 12:11 pm

I have a levi jacket ... signed by all the members of the Confederate Railroad .... I'm too fat to get it on since I quit smoking Embarassed
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 21st 2010, 4:59 pm

NeonLeon wrote:I have a levi jacket ... signed by all the members of the Confederate Railroad .... I'm too fat to get it on since I quit smoking Embarassed
dam lenny , i new u was a old fart , but the confederate rail road was running the tracks a long time ago , scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash December 21st 2010, 6:22 pm

actionpack wrote:
NeonLeon wrote:I have a levi jacket ... signed by all the members of the Confederate Railroad .... I'm too fat to get it on since I quit smoking Embarassed
dam lenny , i new u was a old fart , but the confederate rail road was running the tracks a long time ago , scratch

Shocked Bill, it is a different Confederate Railroad than the one you had in the 1860s. Laughing Laughing Na Na Laughing Laughing Suspect -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 21st 2010, 8:31 pm

whitetrash wrote:
actionpack wrote:

Shocked Bill, it is a different Confederate Railroad than the one you had in the 1860s. Laughing Laughing  A Fun Little Story. 374493 Laughing Laughing Suspect --------  A Fun Little Story. 151109
i'm sure behind times , what is this confederate rail u speak of if its not the 1 of 1800's scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 21st 2010, 9:03 pm

Click here Willie
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 22nd 2010, 7:26 pm

NeonLeon wrote:Click here Willie
cool sound , do they record on the victor phones  A Fun Little Story. 645718
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down