Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me

5 posters

Go down

The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me Empty The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me

Post by Simpleman77 December 6th 2010, 4:12 pm

Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me Empty Re: The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me

Post by jedishon December 6th 2010, 4:29 pm

Unfreaking believable. Guess he should expect it. He looks like a terorist to me.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me Empty Re: The Absolute Damned Stupidity of Our Own U.S. Government Astounds Me

Post by trip December 6th 2010, 4:36 pm

Damn air heads.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 December 6th 2010, 4:36 pm

What absolutely blows my mind is that the dumbasses with the TSA won't allow him to board his flight until they do a pat down. It seems to matter not that the guy is embarrassingly close to naked, they have to stick to their silly script, make him get dressed and THEN feel up his junk. What a crock of crap.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash December 6th 2010, 5:01 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad There are STUPID MORONS who say that this will help keep us SAFE ! To them I say BULLSHIT ! -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum December 7th 2010, 6:24 pm

whitetrash wrote: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad There are STUPID MORONS who say that this will help keep us SAFE ! To them I say BULLSHIT ! -------- Coffee

I like how you cut through all the crap and call it what it is... TU
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 December 7th 2010, 6:41 pm

smokum wrote:
whitetrash wrote: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad There are STUPID MORONS who say that this will help keep us SAFE ! To them I say BULLSHIT ! -------- Coffee

I like how you cut through all the crap and call it what it is... TU

Yup, Trash has the uncanny ability to be diplomatic, yet just a little on the rough side. We love him anyway. 27
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon December 7th 2010, 8:30 pm

Nothing wrong with a little roughness, or so I've heard.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 December 8th 2010, 5:55 am

Well, Jerry, he's trained the Goat well. You wouldn't be disappointed. ARK
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down