Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last nights Cook out !

+2
jedishon
SynfullArkie78
6 posters

Go down

Last nights Cook out ! Empty Last nights Cook out !

Post by SynfullArkie78 June 20th 2010, 11:57 pm

Last night we held a cook out for my friend / fellow sister to help raise money , She wanted to be there but we knew she had a family reunion so we requested she say and visit and relax with them and let us do this . Though there werent but 20-30 people there we managed to raise 800.00 . We did a card game where you bought a card for 10.00 it went in a pot and at the end of the night we drew the card and who ever had the matching end won half of the money , The guy who won it told us to donate his winnings to Teresa ! How awesome is that ? We are working on cookbooks right now and have the following Mama T's Yard Sale coming up soon . Looks like my next months worth of weekends is going to be lots of hard work and dedication . But I wouldnt change that for the world . She cries at the drop of the hat now days except infront of me . I told her no crying infront of me cause I wont allow anyone to cry alone . I do want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers with this . I do believe that with out god nothing is possible . I send her messages daily to let her know I am thinking of her and working very hard to get this done for her . We have had alot of churches reach out to help with donations so I am not sure just yet how much we have gotten . But I did understand her surgery cost 30k instead of 20 k . So we are just going to keep at it . 20 k is what she needs before they will even do the surgery . So if you have any recipes youd like to add to this book we have a deadline of the 30th please send them to Christie_Chitwood@yahoo.com . Hoping we can get this money raised and her surgery done by the end of July ! give her plenty of time to heal before school starts back . Thanks guys for your love and support ! Love you ! Syn~
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Last nights Cook out ! Empty Re: Last nights Cook out !

Post by jedishon June 21st 2010, 7:18 am

Syn I admire your devotion and dedication. The passion you are attacking this with is amazing. You rock girl. JD must be proud. Wish I was closer.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash June 21st 2010, 3:08 pm

TU Sounds like you are devoting a lot of time to this Christie. She has a Great Friend. ------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 June 22nd 2010, 2:52 pm

It does take alot of time and devotion , but my heart is totally in it . My family tends to suffer alot here lately ya know later dinners and not as much fun times but they do understand the severity of this . But we are going to take this head on one thing at a time . As I have had many tragedies in my life I refuse to let her be another . Shes not but 43 shes got a lot of life to be living . No matter how tired I am I refuse to stop ! And today is 43 days with out food !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon June 22nd 2010, 3:11 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:It does take alot of time and devotion , but my heart is totally in it . My family tends to suffer alot here lately ya know later dinners and not as much fun times but they do understand the severity of this . But we are going to take this head on one thing at a time . As I have had many tragedies in my life I refuse to let her be another . Shes not but 43 shes got a lot of life to be living . No matter how tired I am I refuse to stop ! And today is 43 days with out food !

I truely hope you are kidding about that.You do yourself more harm than good going without food.
Here's a subliminal message for you....EAT SOMETHING
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack June 26th 2010, 7:54 am

jedishon wrote:
SynfullArkie78 wrote:It does take alot of time and devotion , but my heart is totally in it . My family tends to suffer alot here lately ya know later dinners and not as much fun times but they do understand the severity of this . But we are going to take this head on one thing at a time . As I have had many tragedies in my life I refuse to let her be another . Shes not but 43 shes got a lot of life to be living . No matter how tired I am I refuse to stop ! And today is 43 days with out food !

I truely hope you are kidding about that.You do yourself more harm than good going without food.
Here's a subliminal message for you....EAT SOMETHING
, 43 days with out food , what are u saying your freind can't eat , or your not eating , more input needed sis , Last nights Cook out ! Icon_scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 June 30th 2010, 10:35 am

She cant eat food , Shes been on a liquid diet and Iv Treatment since May 10th . (50) days now . But we have received WONDERFUL News ! Arkansas Rehab has stepped in and are paying for her surgery ! She's going in on the 5th of july to check in , then 6th they will do her scope , and the 7th she will have her surgery and 8th hopefully be home ! But she still has lots of medical bills she cant afford right now . 65.00 a day IV treatments and thats just the actual IV , Not including getting her IV's redone and all the medical equip for that . Arkansas Rehab isnt paying for her scope so thats about 6k . We are still going on with our fund raiser for her . She sent me a text and the girl doing her T shirts hadnt picked them up , so She went and picked them up and said that girl told her she quit . So I rushed over to help her get them sorted and took over half of them with me to get delivered . She checks in to the Hospital in Harrison on the 5th has the scope done on the 6th and has surgery on the 7th . She said she should be out on the 8th and shes determined to be there on the 9th and 10th for this Yard Sale we are doing . I told her she was more then welcome but I better not catch her picking anything up or trying to work . When I fell discouraged , things arent going well as expected , or I am tired and dont feel like I can keep going . I go see her and she renews me if that makes any difference . Shes an awesome person who often breaks down because she never asked for help but yet shes getting it . Matter a fact she never ask for anything . But Me and her friends see what good she brings in to these kids lives and my girls love her and call her Auntie Teresa . So We had to do something !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack June 30th 2010, 5:11 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:She cant eat food , Shes been on a liquid diet and Iv Treatment since May 10th . (50) days now . But we have received WONDERFUL News ! Arkansas Rehab has stepped in and are paying for her surgery ! She's going in on the 5th of july to check in , then 6th they will do her scope , and the 7th she will have her surgery and 8th hopefully be home ! But she still has lots of medical bills she cant afford right now . 65.00 a day IV treatments and thats just the actual IV , Not including getting her IV's redone and all the medical equip for that . Arkansas Rehab isnt paying for her scope so thats about 6k . We are still going on with our fund raiser for her . She sent me a text and the girl doing her T shirts hadnt picked them up , so She went and picked them up and said that girl told her she quit . So I rushed over to help her get them sorted and took over half of them with me to get delivered . She checks in to the Hospital in Harrison on the 5th has the scope done on the 6th and has surgery on the 7th . She said she should be out on the 8th and shes determined to be there on the 9th and 10th for this Yard Sale we are doing . I told her she was more then welcome but I better not catch her picking anything up or trying to work . When I fell discouraged , things arent going well as expected , or I am tired and dont feel like I can keep going . I go see her and she renews me if that makes any difference . Shes an awesome person who often breaks down because she never asked for help but yet shes getting it . Matter a fact she never ask for anything . But Me and her friends see what good she brings in to these kids lives and my girls love her and call her Auntie Teresa . So We had to do something !
10/4 sis , i bet she is ready for some real food after she gets done with all this stuff Last nights Cook out ! 18966
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash July 1st 2010, 9:40 am

TU Keep up the Great Work Sis. --------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 July 2nd 2010, 11:11 pm

Well the greatest thing happened yesterday , We have been going threw this stuff donated to repack so we can get more on the trailers , right now my house looks like I am on a bad case of Hoarders lol . Alexis was helping and came a cross a Garnet 14 k gold ring . it had one stone missing outta 3 . So I talked to my team and asked them what we should do ? I had thought about taking it in and seeing about getting the stones replaced with Yellow green yellow stones . Its really a beautiful ring . So we agreed to check on it to give to her on the last day of our yard sale along with a poem I am going to write . Checked in to it . My team consist of 5 people so to have the stones put in and prongs fixed about 100.00 . which we will all share the expense . This is a little Ring is a reminder to her of the things people are willing to give to help others , the stones are to remind her of the love we have for her . I been sitting here all day working on scrubbing lamps and going threw clothes and sorting . She doesnt know about it yet , but if it happens to not come in on friday as planned we are planning on taking her to lunch and giving it to her then !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack July 3rd 2010, 7:48 am

way to go sis , she will be a happy camper with her new ring , good luck on the yard sale
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 July 6th 2010, 1:12 am

Lets hope so , She deserves something nice to remember this by . Though she will tell you she doesnt , She left out today going to Harrison to check in to the motel and hospital . I cant tell you how bad i wanted to cling to her ankles so shed have no other choice but to take me with her . Though I know she will be ok , I just want to be there for her in every aspect ! She told me I couldnt go because she didnt want me there cause my bummed knee shed feel sorrier for me lol . Just keep her in your hearts and prayers .Surgery is going to happen on Wednesday !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash July 6th 2010, 7:55 pm

Hope all goes well, keep us Posted. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 July 8th 2010, 2:05 am

She had her surgery today , everything went well she should be on her way home tomorrow morning ! YAY god has blessed us once again . Shes determind to stop by we have been setting up our yard sale for her . I told her as long as shes not lifting she can do what she wants !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon July 8th 2010, 6:15 am

TU
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash July 8th 2010, 6:37 am

TU TU TU Great News ! -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpierce575 July 8th 2010, 7:08 am

TU TU
jpierce575
jpierce575
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack July 8th 2010, 8:28 am

great news , Last nights Cook out ! 18966
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 July 8th 2010, 9:17 am

Shes still trying to stay positive , sure with in the next few weeks the bills will finally start pouring in . She called me last night squealing like a kid at Christmas , Her boy friend / friend took her to dinner and she got to eat 3 grilled shrimp yeah I know sounds like that amount would just make us mad . She said she had to cut it in in to popcorn size kernels .her appointment was at 8:30 this morning with her doctor and then shed be on her way home . Shes determined to come by today which is fine I told her no picking up nothing . so she promised . Anyways gonna go and get finished packing this last trailer from my house so my friend can stop by and pick it up and deliver it for me
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash July 8th 2010, 3:29 pm

TU Little Sis, be sure to give her a Big Hug from all of us. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 July 12th 2010, 12:06 pm

Sure will honey , I have hugged her every chance i get and told her over and over again I loved her . she is truely blessed but even more loved !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum