Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nooooo internet

4 posters

Go down

nooooo internet Empty nooooo internet

Post by actionpack March 9th 2010, 2:27 pm

dsl box come today , it would'nt connect me to the net , called call center and some sweet lady helped me , but we still did'nt get hooked up yet , she said there will be a repair person come and check lines tomarrow , so this is b.s. , daughter just run over to house to see if she could get it going for me , seems like if my phones work the internet should work , it comes thru phone lines , we have filters that goes on all the phone lines except for the jack u plug dsl box into , if i was'nt so good natured i would blow a fuse over this chit , so i'm back up to the daughters useing her puter , Bang Bang Bang bouncb bouncb bouncb
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

nooooo internet Empty Re: nooooo internet

Post by Guest March 9th 2010, 3:58 pm

Yeah, that doesn't make sense, your DSL worked before ya left didn't it? scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marang March 9th 2010, 10:48 pm

actionpack wrote:dsl box come today , it would'nt connect me to the net , called call center and some sweet lady helped me , but we still did'nt get hooked up yet , she said there will be a repair person come and check lines tomarrow , so this is b.s. , daughter just run over to house to see if she could get it going for me , seems like if my phones work the internet should work , it comes thru phone lines , we have filters that goes on all the phone lines except for the jack u plug dsl box into , if i was'nt so good natured i would blow a fuse over this chit , so i'm back up to the daughters useing her puter , Bang Bang Bang bouncb bouncb bouncb

That sucks Bill and it doesn't make sense Shrug
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by jpierce575 March 10th 2010, 7:19 am

I have a friend that works for AT&T, he told me once that the phone and DSL work on different frequencies so it is possible for one to work and not the other. When I had my DSL hooked up a couple months ago, my DSL worked the day it was promised, but my dial tone was gone, so no phone. They found out that they goofed at the switch building and had to change it there. It has worked flawlessly since.
jpierce575
jpierce575
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack March 10th 2010, 3:04 pm

first off my dsl box had a bad earthnet plugin , so i ordered a new 1 , got it and still had no connection , so tech man came to house today and found that my new dsl box was junk , made in china of course , swaped a diff box and i'm up and running now , funny thing is , now i have no phone , lol , so i had to call and report that , so now there trying to get a hold of tech man and have him fix what ever happened there , lol Bang Bang Bang
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2010, 3:35 pm

Glad your back on line Bill. TU Maybe you just need an internet phone... Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon March 10th 2010, 3:43 pm

Glad to see you up and running Bill.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack March 10th 2010, 3:49 pm

they called and said my phone is working , the tech man went to the office to see if he had connection there on my dsl and must have thrown the switch on my phone off , so were good to go for now , bouncb bouncb bouncb
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum