Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad News yep we all love this !!!

+4
Fred
jedishon
whitetrash
SynfullArkie78
8 posters

Go down

Bad News yep we all love this !!! Empty Bad News yep we all love this !!!

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 22nd 2009, 12:18 pm

Just wanted to let ya know I went to the doctor yesterday over a knot in my leg thats been there for a while that seemed to be getting a little bigger . All my vials were great , weight loss is great , blahh blahh blahh Anyways to the bad news I have a blood clot in my left leg same leg as last time . I am gonna be down for a little while . I know you think I am not taking this serious . I tend to hide behind humor of the situation to make me feel better . This is just a little bump in my road to sucess and it will not get me down . Everyones crawling my butt , we do not know of yet what is causing it but I am on asprin and keeping my leg up and for some up and over my head lmao . I go back in 2 weeks to find out whats going on with it and what has to be done if its not gone . Anyways just keep me in your hearts , prayers , mind for now . Our internet is down for a day or so till they can come get someone to fix it apparently its flooded due to all the rain . They are talking about tomorrow . Those who feel the need have JD's number and can get updates threw him . But I can assure you it will take more then something the size of a dime to get me down Smile Love you all Thanks again my brothers n sisters !!!
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Bad News yep we all love this !!! Empty Re: Bad News yep we all love this !!!

Post by whitetrash October 22nd 2009, 12:34 pm

Keep that positive outlook. TU Prayers and Good Thoughts sent.-------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon October 22nd 2009, 12:42 pm

whitetrash wrote:Keep that positive outlook. TU Prayers and Good Thoughts sent.-------- Coffee

+1 without the coffee
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred October 22nd 2009, 12:45 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:Just wanted to let ya know I went to the doctor yesterday over a knot in my leg thats been there for a while that seemed to be getting a little bigger . All my vials were great , weight loss is great , blahh blahh blahh Anyways to the bad news I have a blood clot in my left leg same leg as last time . I am gonna be down for a little while . I know you think I am not taking this serious . I tend to hide behind humor of the situation to make me feel better . This is just a little bump in my road to sucess and it will not get me down . Everyones crawling my butt , we do not know of yet what is causing it but I am on asprin and keeping my leg up and for some up and over my head lmao . I go back in 2 weeks to find out whats going on with it and what has to be done if its not gone . Anyways just keep me in your hearts , prayers , mind for now . Our internet is down for a day or so till they can come get someone to fix it apparently its flooded due to all the rain . They are talking about tomorrow . Those who feel the need have JD's number and can get updates threw him . But I can assure you it will take more then something the size of a dime to get me down Smile Love you all Thanks again my brothers n sisters !!!

How does JD feel about you having your legs over your head..........

Dayum Sis!
Keep the positive attitude - You'll come out smiling like always TU
Fred
Fred
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1861

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch October 22nd 2009, 12:45 pm

Hang in there kiddo. Laughter really is the best medicine. I use humor continuously in my life. You have my prayers for a speedy recovery.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 22nd 2009, 12:50 pm

lol not so sure about that but I do know that Andra almost beat me down for saying I got a blood clot right before halloween how spooky is that Muahhhahahahahhaha lol . Its not my first rodeo wont be my last but I am gonna try to keep up with my everyday life and yes fred I am not sure how hes liking that part lol . He might just be getting tired of it lol . Anyways I am gonna head off here shes got online class and I gotta go home and put it back up . TTYL love you all !!!
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred October 22nd 2009, 1:10 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:lol not so sure about that but I do know that Andra almost beat me down for saying I got a blood clot right before halloween how spooky is that Muahhhahahahahhaha lol . Its not my first rodeo wont be my last but I am gonna try to keep up with my everyday life and yes fred I am not sure how hes liking that part lol . He might just be getting tired of it lol . Anyways I am gonna head off here shes got online class and I gotta go home and put it back up . TTYL love you all !!!

Somebody needs to have a long talk with the boy.......
Fred
Fred
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1861

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch October 22nd 2009, 1:57 pm

Fred wrote:
SynfullArkie78 wrote:lol not so sure about that but I do know that Andra almost beat me down for saying I got a blood clot right before halloween how spooky is that Muahhhahahahahhaha lol . Its not my first rodeo wont be my last but I am gonna try to keep up with my everyday life and yes fred I am not sure how hes liking that part lol . He might just be getting tired of it lol . Anyways I am gonna head off here shes got online class and I gotta go home and put it back up . TTYL love you all !!!

Somebody needs to have a long talk with the boy.......

Give him to D for a while...That'll set him straight. TU
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2009, 3:48 pm

Oh my Christie, what next! Prayers for you, have fun keeping your leg elevated. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shuterbg October 22nd 2009, 8:10 pm

Wow sorry to hear about that. will be praying tonight. I told the girls they needed to pray for a gal i work with so I will have them pray for you as well.
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

Post by marang October 22nd 2009, 11:01 pm

Make sure JD keeps them legs elevated for ya. A little bouncing around while doing so is ok too cheers

Hope all works out for ya.
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 23rd 2009, 8:51 am

LOL you guys are terrible you hear me . I been on the scale every few hours scared this weight thing is gonna come haunt me but I will get some walking in this evening before I take the girls to the halloween party a friend of mine is throwing . Thanks monica for all the prayers thoughts and love girlie . This is just a small set back but I will get back in the swing of things . Just wont have any 6 miles a day going on for a little longer . Cant push it or it will push back . Love you all thanks for the laughs I really need them . Sometimes you find that a sense of humor is all you have left in ya .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist October 26th 2009, 10:56 pm

I'll keep you in my prayers too. It was great meeting you and your hub at the Hub. Keep us posted.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 October 26th 2009, 11:00 pm

Psalmist wrote:I'll keep you in my prayers too. It was great meeting you and your hub at the Hub. Keep us posted.
aww loved meeting you too ! Well been on asprin almost a week and nothings changed . I gotta go back on the 5th and if nothings changed he said hes going to have to do something differnt and I really dont want whats gonna have to happen . Been trying to keep my leg up as much as possible but I dont get alot of down time . I am gonna start my walkng back tomorrow if weather permitts , Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts . I am kinda thinking maybe hes wrong about what it is but who knows .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down