Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the road again.

2 posters

Go down

On the road again. Empty On the road again.

Post by trip December 21st 2017, 7:39 am

Hope every one Has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  As for me I am headed to Florida for three weeks (unless mom runs me off) of fun in the sun weather permitting.  Be driving down on Christmas Day hoping the traffic will be light.  Plans are to be going fishing in the Gulf as much as money and weather allows.  Also have a big 24 hour New Years Eve blowout/party to go to n the Gulf coast.

Since the X is no longer in Florida I will not be riding while down there.  Regret it in a way but I needed to get it up here so I could clean it up a little and sell it.  I hate it but I have to many toys and need to start getting rid of extra stuff so it is the first to go.

black_gw
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

On the road again. Empty Re: On the road again.

Post by actionpack December 22nd 2017, 7:34 am

have a safe and fun trip wes , I know what ya mean , in I have to much stuff and its time to pass it along , I give about half my junk in work shop to our family , still got more to do , good luck with the sale of the x wes , Merry Christmas Haveners
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down