Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Riding Weekend

3 posters

Go down

Long Riding Weekend Empty Long Riding Weekend

Post by Simpleman77 September 8th 2014, 7:38 am

Left out Saturday early afternoon. Rode 955+ miles for BACA on Saturday and Sunday. Overnighted in High Springs, just north of Gainesville. Left High Springs at 6:30 A.M. in rain. Had been raining since around midninght. He lives down about a mile long dirt road. It was fun getting out in the rain and dark. Rode to Navarre and then back to Kissimmee. Spent 14 hours on the bike just on Sunday.

For the weekend, we saw 4 chapter forming efforts and sat in on two chapter meetings, one for Crossroads temp charter in Holly Hill, just north of Daytona and one for our Hurricane Alley chapter in Navarre. The weather absolutely sucked most of the time. Rain, rain and more rain. On the ride back from Navarre we hit rain so bad I was down to 35 mph on I-10. Tucked in behind a semi whose hazards were on, figuring I was fairly safe from getting run over there. The exciting thing is that we are growing this great organization bigger and better to be able to help abused kids to not fear the world in which they live.

Long Riding Weekend Weekend_zps04bf0d63
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Long Riding Weekend Empty Re: Long Riding Weekend

Post by NeonLeon September 9th 2014, 9:15 am

TU TU
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack September 9th 2014, 8:32 pm

thanks for doing that eric , kids shouldn't have to be a punching bag for there parents temper melfunsions , sounds like that new bike is serveing you well , Cool
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down