Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

high water riding

3 posters

Go down

high water riding Empty high water riding

Post by Psalmist May 12th 2011, 11:46 pm

Tonight we got over four inches of rain (so far 11:42 pm) and more is expected. While riding my bike home in a downpour the 4 lane road was flooded even on the inside lane. The water knocked my left foot off the peg. The standing water on the road must've been over 10 inches deep. Of course at night, you don't see it till you're in it. Thank God for guardian angels.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

high water riding Empty Re: high water riding

Post by Simpleman77 May 13th 2011, 5:58 am

Glad ya made it Dino. Yeah, that is the one part of riding in the rain that I can't stand, after dark. That standing water really hides.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 May 13th 2011, 6:41 am

Psalmist wrote:Tonight we got over four inches of rain (so far 11:42 pm) and more is expected. While riding my bike home in a downpour the 4 lane road was flooded even on the inside lane. The water knocked my left foot off the peg. The standing water on the road must've been over 10 inches deep. Of course at night, you don't see it till you're in it. Thank God for guardian angels.

affraid Dang......Dino, you dont HAVE to ride that new wing all the time!! Laughing Glad you made it safe
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down