Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO riding this week

5 posters

Go down

NO riding this week Empty NO riding this week

Post by shuterbg January 19th 2012, 6:33 pm

Been a long time since I have been on here. Been super busy at work and trying to get the house ready for my brother to move in with us. Playing musical bedrooms.
so anyway, we have been having some crazy winter storms here. We have about 11 inches of snow now. That is very much NOT normal for us. If it does snow here we are lucky to get a couple inches. The governor had declared a state of emergency. Some areas on the freeway it has been hard to see where the lanes are because of all the snow. So needless to say I have not been on the bike at all this week. The snow started on SAturday. it was supposed to warm up to the mid 30's and rain today. But NOPE mother nature had other plans. In my town we only hit 25 today. WE have about 32 people at my work at the corporate office. yesterday there was only 3 of us. today ended up being 6 of us.
Today my husband took our daughter to go out to lunch and they saw state trooper had a guy on a motorcycle pulled over. ALL the roads are covered with snow. Even I wouldn't ride in this mess.
Hopefully I will be back on the bike next week.
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

NO riding this week Empty Re: NO riding this week

Post by trip January 19th 2012, 7:16 pm

Welcome back. Sure glad I don't live in that mess.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack January 19th 2012, 8:37 pm

good to hear from ya monica , hope you can get back in the saddle for to long , were in a cold speel her right now , 0 tonite , and no hopes of it being warm enought to ride a bike
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch January 20th 2012, 11:08 pm

Welcome back Monica. It's good to hear from you. I too have been really busy with my retirement from the Navy, a vacation to Texas, and starting my new job. I didn't ride today due to rain and I feel your pain. I really don't like it when I can't ride. I hope you get back on two wheels soon.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack January 21st 2012, 4:25 pm

jaarch wrote:Welcome back Monica. It's good to hear from you. I too have been really busy with my retirement from the Navy, a vacation to Texas, and starting my new job. I didn't ride today due to rain and I feel your pain. I really don't like it when I can't ride. I hope you get back on two wheels soon.
congrat joe on your retirement from the navy , glad your enjoying yourself , thanks for all them years of service
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange January 27th 2012, 9:37 pm

Welcome back Monica. I was just thinking about you.You still on Facebook? How are the girls doing?
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down