Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid Weak Munchies : The Race p.2

2 posters

Go down

Mid Weak Munchies : The Race p.2 Empty Mid Weak Munchies : The Race p.2

Post by Psalmist April 19th 2011, 11:25 pm

Fannie and Platty were mothers. p.2

I left out a small detail about the land of Kerflunk. Sequences and images are often reversed. As our words have many meanings, so do objects in Kerflunk.

After a long night in the moon, Fannie gathered her seven and they started up the narrow path. "So soon?" came a voice from the river Nis. Fannie hushed her little ones "Moi. It's time we head back and ....." Fannie looked around but Moi was missing. In a panic, Fannie raced (waddled fast) to the river. Moi was sitting on an old log talking to the creature in the river. "Honey! It's not nice to talk to strange creatures in the river.."..'Hi Fannie!' came the voice from the river. "You don't remember me do you? Because of my odd features, the other ducks made fun of me and threw seeds at me. After awhile I got so depressed; I tried to end it all. I threw myself into this river, hoping to end it all. Funny thing, there were alot of creatures just like me in here swimming around." After a long pause, Fannie adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat. "PPPPPlatty?? Is that really you? We thought you you... ah, well..." "Died?" Platty laughed. "Ya, been there, tried that, got the frig magnet to prove it. No, I'm very alive. I'm actually an assistant to the Lifeguard. My rank is LA33. Cool eh?" "More like confusing." Fannie mumbled "For the past 7 years, the Lifeguard has taught me survival skills in the river and what areas are totally off limits. We do 'search and rescue' drills daily." Platty burst out of the river "FOUR!" Moi 'ducked' under Fannie for shelter. The other six ducklings sat on the path staring at the large creature in the moonlight. Fannie and Platty hugged and cried for some time. "Remember when we........" giggled tones came from both.

As they were sharing stories and memories, a little white goose pressed into Fannie. "My mother jumped into the river and never came back. Do you have any food?" "What's your name?" Fannie asked. "They call him 'Little Snafu'. The other geese reject him." answered Platty. "The Lifeguard always brings enuff food for everyone. But the bigger stronger geese steal some of his food. That's why he's considerably smaller and slower." Fannie put her large wing around Little Snafu. "You're coming with us. We have lots of food."

Fannie, her seven dark ducklings and a little white goose made their way up the path. "Will I see you again?" inquired Platty
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Mid Weak Munchies : The Race p.2 Empty Re: Mid Weak Munchies : The Race p.2

Post by tcarp66 April 20th 2011, 7:34 am

You got me hooked now Bro..............
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter