Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid Weak Munchies : The Race pt 1

+2
tcarp66
Psalmist
6 posters

Go down

Mid Weak Munchies : The Race pt 1 Empty Mid Weak Munchies : The Race pt 1

Post by Psalmist April 13th 2011, 2:53 am

Fannie Foogle and the gorilla p.1
Current mood:content

Once upon a time in the land of Kerflunk lived a fair young duck named Fannie Foogles. She walked like a duck and quacked like a duck. She was a duck. Everyday around half past 13 she would take her quackers (Moshy, Messie, Mossie, Moi, Monnie, Morton, and Moodah) to the River Nis. Nis was an unusual river in that there was no other side. Many a duck perished trying to cross this river. Each day Fannie would take her lil' ones down to the river to teach them of the perils it held. Nis was almost clear and many went in. But, very few came out. This was because of the undercurrents. A lifeguard was always on duty. Strangly though, He never left the post unless called upon. Most creatures were drawn to the river and never noticed the lifeguard. The temptation to jump in the river, caused many to abandon common sense.

Fannie and the lifeguard were on a first name basis. They were best friends. When Fannie was very young, a mean mallard Marley pushed her into Nis. She almost drowned. When she was way down river in the rapids, she screamed for help. Instantly, the lifeguard lifted her out of the river. No one saw Him coming or going. He was just there. Like a vapor, she was instantly dry. As a young duck, Fannie came to the lifeguard daily to learn life lessons. Others who heard Him speak thought He was too rigid. Fannie found Him to be a true friend.

One day, a gorilla rode up on a young blue horse. The horse was strong, tall, fast and just way too desirable. The gorilla was....... a gorilla. As Fannie's eyes met the gorilla's; his heart began to race. He tried to wave, but lost his balance and fell off the horse. Splash! right into the river Nis. There was no shallow part of the river. He didn't realize the strong current until the bank became distant quickly. She cried out to the Lifeguard, "Save him! Please!" He said, "I can't unless he calls upon me. It's the rule." Like sinking in quicksand, the gorilla saw he couldn't get out without help. He cried out to the Lifeguard "Please help me now! Save me!" Faster than wind, the Lifeguard lifted the gorilla out of the river and instantly they were back on the sandy beach. "What is your name?" asked the gorilla to the Lifeguard. Fannie and the lifeguard broke out in laughter, but not in a mocking way.

(about 4 years ago I started writing a story for my children. The land was Kerflunk) If you like it let me know and I'll continue the post next week. If not, sorry for wasting your time.

Dino
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Mid Weak Munchies : The Race pt 1 Empty Re: Mid Weak Munchies : The Race pt 1

Post by tcarp66 April 13th 2011, 6:10 am

Very Cool Dino...........Keep it coming!! TU
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash April 13th 2011, 8:02 am

TU -------Had me worried at first Dino. I thought that you were taking 10 or 12 pounds of recreational drugs and getting on the Computer like that " MINDLESS IDIOT " Crew. Shocked -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch April 13th 2011, 8:16 am

Very clever Dino. Definitely keep it going. TU
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 April 13th 2011, 10:57 am

whitetrash wrote: TU -------Had me worried at first Dino. I thought that you were taking 10 or 12 pounds of recreational drugs and getting on the Computer like that " MINDLESS IDIOT " Crew. Shocked -------- Coffee

Are you talkin bout Crew from the OA?? I cant understand a Damn thing that boy says!!!! I only read his posts if
I'm bored!!..................

But

Opinions vary...................... Laughing
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash April 13th 2011, 2:02 pm

tcarp66 wrote:
whitetrash wrote: TU -------Had me worried at first Dino. I thought that you were taking 10 or 12 pounds of recreational drugs and getting on the Computer like that " MINDLESS IDIOT " Crew. Shocked -------- Coffee

Are you talkin bout Crew from the OA?? I cant understand a Damn thing that boy says!!!! I only read his posts if

But

Laughing Watch it Tracy or that 3 legged dog will get you.

I got so pissed at him when he posted his nonsense on Dino's Sunday Morning Thread.

Dino, sorry for the Hi-Jack of your thread. By all means keep the story going. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack April 13th 2011, 8:58 pm

whitetrash wrote:
tcarp66 wrote:

But

Laughing Watch it Tracy or that 3 legged dog will get you.

I got so pissed at him when he posted his nonsense on Dino's Sunday Morning Thread.

Dino, sorry for the Hi-Jack of your thread. By all means keep the story going. -------- Coffee
man i managed to dodge the bullet on this round , i thought you was talking about me , i'm a dam good mindless idiot , jocolor , keep the story coming dino ARK
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 April 13th 2011, 9:25 pm

Oh No Bill............your a brilliant mind next to Crew!!! Laughing
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist April 16th 2011, 2:56 am

tcarp66 wrote:Oh No Bill............your a brilliant mind next to Crew!!! Laughing

Yeah, I had a few 'talks' with Crew. I couldn't understand his reasoning. If he disagreed with most of what I wrote, why did he keep posting. I haven't seen him lately, and honestly that's ok.

Bill you're a genius in comparison.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 April 16th 2011, 2:08 pm

Psalmist wrote:
tcarp66 wrote:Oh No Bill............your a brilliant mind next to Crew!!! Laughing

Yeah, I had a few 'talks' with Crew. I couldn't understand his reasoning. If he disagreed with most of what I wrote, why did he keep posting. I haven't seen him lately, and honestly that's ok.

Bill you're a genius in comparison.

I missed that one.........someone want to post a link so I can see what the boy had to say about Dino's posts
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist April 16th 2011, 2:46 pm

Tracy
It's definately not worth your time or energy. I think it was his constant stupid attitude that was most irritating. Anyway, he's been gone for a few weeks.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 April 16th 2011, 3:06 pm

Psalmist wrote:Tracy
It's definately not worth your time or energy. I think it was his constant stupid attitude that was most irritating. Anyway, he's been gone for a few weeks.

Yeah.......prolly right, he's back now though.
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider April 16th 2011, 6:42 pm

Dino, keep the story comming
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter