Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats hapening

2 posters

Go down

whats hapening Empty whats hapening

Post by actionpack February 2nd 2018, 8:20 pm

were having another cold front coming thru here , to cold to get the equipment out , been wood carving to stay busy thru these wintery months , it did make it up to 17 above today , we have a new grandson that be born this next week , this one will be a culhane Thumbs Up
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

whats hapening Empty Re: whats hapening

Post by trip February 2nd 2018, 9:28 pm

actionpack wrote:were having another cold front coming thru here , to cold to get the equipment out , been wood carving to stay busy thru these wintery months , it did make it up to 17 above today , we have a new grandson that be born this next week , this one will be a culhane Thumbs Up
Have any pictures of your carvings? I enjoy carving chains but had to quit because of pain in my right elbow. Doc. told me to quit but I may start back soon.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 3rd 2018, 4:52 pm

trip wrote:
actionpack wrote:were having another cold front coming thru here , to cold to get the equipment out , been wood carving to stay busy thru these wintery months , it did make it up to 17 above today , we have a new grandson that be born this next week , this one will be a culhane Thumbs Up
Have any pictures of your carvings?  I enjoy carving chains but had to quit because of pain in my right elbow.  Doc. told me to quit but I may start back soon.
them are quite the wood carving projects , sounds like your a whittler also , Smile Smile , i'll try and get some pic loaded , don't have much luck with photo bucket anymore , maybe on your fb page , I know what your saying about elbow , shoulders , hands , they all don't like carving with out hurting , I pm you them pic on fb , couldn't get post them on your page , I guess u need to accept my friends request
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down