Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up out there haveners

4 posters

Go down

whats up out there haveners Empty whats up out there haveners

Post by actionpack August 5th 2014, 8:23 pm

been busy cutting and splitting firewood , its a good work out in the mornings , lost 40 lbs since my rupture surgery , feeling a lot better for it , how is everybody feeling out there , and what ya been working on or doing in life ,  raz 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

whats up out there haveners Empty Re: whats up out there haveners

Post by Simpleman77 August 6th 2014, 5:58 am

Hey there Billy. Been running my ass off for BACA work as well as working the two professions that I do. I've put near 19,000 miles on the bike since I bought it in February. Lotsa runs to Miami as well as setting up our Legacy Run that we did in May. My girl is going off to coeelge in a few weeks so the missus and I are looking at a huge life style change. Not sure what to expect there. Glad to hear about you healing up and dropping the tonnage. That can only be a good thing. Hope y'all keep up and have a great rest of the summer.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by trip August 6th 2014, 7:00 am

Been running like crazy here.  Had no idea after I retired I would be running wide open.  Oh well at least I'm doing what I want. Made several trips to Fl. and doing a little fishing there and here in SC.  Cathie's niece (14 years old) has been with us for the last three weeks.  Headed back to Fl. this Fri. to return the niece,to meet up with Eric and see my family and help mom around the homestead.  Supposed to pick up our new boat next week in Sarasota that's being built and go for a day run in the Gulf.  Supposed to be in Cincinnati Labor Day and Butler Missouri the next week.  Hopefully this fall will be a lot more relaxed.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by trip August 6th 2014, 7:02 am

Simpleman77 wrote:Hey there Billy. Been running my ass off for BACA work as well as working the two professions that I do. I've put near 19,000 miles on the bike since I bought it in February. Lotsa runs to Miami as well as setting up our Legacy Run that we did in May. My girl is going off to coeelge in a few weeks so the missus and I are looking at a huge life style change. Not sure what to expect there. Glad to hear about you healing up and dropping the tonnage. That can only be a good thing. Hope y'all keep up and have a great rest of the summer.
Eric my friend sounds like you are living on the road now.  Thumbs Up 
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack August 6th 2014, 10:19 am

good to see the team here at the haven is doing good and staying busy , we have had lots of changes in our life , we got a new g-grandson born down in Lakeland fl. , Vincent is about 3 weeks old now , my oldest daughter and her man have moved from fl. to Henderson Nevada , he had a good job offer he couldn't refuse , daughter went to work for mgm as one of there book keepers , sounds like there having a great time out there , good to see your getting lots of repair free milage on your new bike eric , must feel good after the blood and sweat you had to go thru with your last bike , and wes , yes on the I'm so busy I didn't no where I had time to punch a time card , glad your keeping busy and having a blast well your doing it ,  TU 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Man August 6th 2014, 4:21 pm

Me been studying my butt off in school again after being laid off for second time..be so glad when done with school and return to the workforce. ..
Ray-Man
Ray-Man
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by trip August 6th 2014, 5:59 pm

Ray-Man wrote:Me been studying my butt off in school again after being laid off for second time..be so glad when done with school and return to the workforce. ..

Glad to see you around Ray-Man.  How much schooling you got left?
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack August 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

Ray-Man wrote:Me been studying my butt off in school again after being laid off for second time..be so glad when done with school and return to the workforce. ..
lots of brain work ,  Cool 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Man August 6th 2014, 10:04 pm

Two full school years or I should say 5 semesters I am trying for Respiratory Therapy Associate of Applied Science. I have a semester to get my prerequisites done then a waste semester then the program starts as long as I am accepted.
Ray-Man
Ray-Man
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by trip August 7th 2014, 6:24 am

Ray-Man wrote:Two full school years or I should say 5 semesters I am trying for Respiratory Therapy Associate of Applied Science. I have a semester to get my prerequisites done then a waste semester then the program starts as long as I am accepted.
Sounds like you have a ways to go.  You young people have so much energy.   Cool   Hope all goes well for you.   Thumbs Up
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down