Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hate we have in america

4 posters

Go down

the hate we have in america Empty the hate we have in america

Post by actionpack December 26th 2010, 7:52 pm

i think if we step back and take a good look at america and the people who live here together in america , i distest and hate the money that has been paid to people on the news and radio to divide this nation into 2 groups , democraps and freepers , or red states and blue states , this burns my ass to no end , why has it got to be this way , were all americans , i would'nt want all dems in our gov no more then i would want repub , it would'nt make any sence at all , we would have only one side of the peoples gov , to me these 2 partys we have are not good for this countrys best interest at all , they have us doing just what they want to happen , fighting over b.s. well they are making there moves to make a 1 gov world order , by the time there done with us we will be a third world nation , there will be blood in the streets the same as in the east , we need to pull together and take back our gov from the very crooks that are wageing this war agaist us , we need to treat our fellow americans with respect and honor the hard work we all do to keep this country moving forword , peace is the name of this game
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

the hate we have in america Empty Re: the hate we have in america

Post by marang December 26th 2010, 8:36 pm

For the most part I agree with ya. Most if not all politicians are in it for the wrong reasons. But the Dems. and Rep. agendas are completely different and I could never side with the agendas of the Dems.

I feel America is under attack and our gov, is doing nothing about it. Others feel nothing is wrong and we're headed down the right track of political correctness, minority wins and spread the wealth. Evil or Very Mad Nope not for me and America will fall if we keep heading down that track.

marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon December 26th 2010, 9:16 pm

And our leader has said he's in favor of death panels for meidcare patients.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 27th 2010, 7:43 am

jedishon wrote:And our leader has said he's in favor of death panels for meidcare patients.
i guess its gonna take a depression befor the people wake up to what is going on in america , the money changers have'nt got every body in there mud hole yet , i'll see ya there
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch December 27th 2010, 10:48 am

Hey Bill, I hate to break it to you but there is already blood in the streets. People are desperate and violent crime is on the rise. I can't believe how many bank robberies there have been in the last few months. I think you are right about it taking something big to wake up this country and I hope last November was the start of that wake up.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 27th 2010, 4:46 pm

jaarch wrote:Hey Bill, I hate to break it to you but there is already blood in the streets. People are desperate and violent crime is on the rise. I can't believe how many bank robberies there have been in the last few months. I think you are right about it taking something big to wake up this country and I hope last November was the start of that wake up.
they all talk the talk to get there joe , but after they hit d.c. some thing happens , don't matter who u send there once they arrive money talks , and some how the most of them leave with there pockets right full of money , we will see if this new bunch is like the old bunch that have been there way to long ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down