Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben

4 posters

Go down

I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben Empty I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben

Post by Simpleman77 November 4th 2010, 7:54 pm

David Cassidy Charged With DUI In Florida

FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- Former "Partridge Family" heartthrob David Cassidy has been charged with driving under the influence in Florida. According to Florida Highway Patrol, Cassidy's car was stopped around 6 p.m. Wednesday on the Florida's Turnpike for weaving and nearly causing an accident. The FHP says Cassidy told a trooper that he drank a glass of wine at lunch and took a hydrocodone pill at 3:30 p.m. Troopers reported finding a half-empty bottle of bourbon in the car's back seat. The FHP report states that Cassidy failed a field sobriety test, and breath tests at the St. Lucie County jail showed his blood-alcohol content at 0.139 and 0.141, above Florida's legal limit of 0.08. Cassidy posted $350 bail and was released from jail early Thursday. The 60-year-old actor lives in Fort Lauderdale.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben Empty Re: I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben

Post by Psalmist November 4th 2010, 11:58 pm

He must be tryingto re unite the 'birds' with Danny Bonuduce. He lives in FL somewhere too. Now I got that stinkin' song in my head "I think I love you."
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben Empty Re: I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben

Post by Simpleman77 November 5th 2010, 6:09 am

Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 5th 2010, 7:41 am

For years he confused what he did with acting.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 5th 2010, 7:52 am

jedishon wrote:For years he confused what he did with acting.

I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348 I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben 869348
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon November 5th 2010, 8:40 am

Yeah ... but I bet you wanted to hit on his mom, huh Jerry?? Laughing She was from just up the road in Smithton. PA.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 5th 2010, 9:10 am

I wanted his sister
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon November 5th 2010, 10:19 am

She was 6 ..... Shocked Front row center ... Shocked

I hate it when I confuse Wine with Bourben Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaaO5kV5IIfjRkGoxglZPDyinKHoBM49T-WQv0uGkmwMGOKpI&t=1&usg=__yS8dntex38oT9IBUFeStDgAng98=
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist November 5th 2010, 11:15 pm

haha. I was hooked on Lori (Susan Day) Aka L.A. Law . Then I saw her again in some awful C quality movie. I thnk she was a dancer or something odd.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down