Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna Get Busy ...

+4
jedishon
trip
marang
NeonLeon
8 posters

Go down

Gonna Get Busy ...  Empty Gonna Get Busy ...

Post by NeonLeon December 22nd 2010, 6:13 am

so please let me take the moment to wish all of my friends a blessed Christmas and a prosperous and safe New Year.

Looking back, 2010 didn't treat me all that bad ... I have some good new friends. Some of the friends that I have missed have returned and some of my friends have left and I miss them and wish them well. The Haven has gone through some major changes ... some good and some bad ... but it is what it is .... a hole in the net that houses a bunch of misfit bikers from all over this great country. If we survived the changes of 2010 I think we can survive just about anything ... as long as we respect each other ... simple respect.

I pray that God blesses all of you, keeps you safe, and keeps us together.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Gonna Get Busy ...  Empty Re: Gonna Get Busy ...

Post by marang December 22nd 2010, 6:24 am

Thank you Len,

My family has endured some hurdles and bumps in the road this year. I pray next year is a bit better, but God has provided us with jobs and a roof over our heads. Thank you Jesus.

May all my Havener Brothers and Sisters have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by trip December 22nd 2010, 7:20 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my haven bro's and sisters. This has been the hardest/worst year of my life and I am so thankfull that GOD has not let go of me. HE still has something more for me to do. I am very thankfull for all the support from my family and friends. HIS will be done.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 22nd 2010, 7:22 am

Amen
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon December 22nd 2010, 9:19 am

Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope and pray next year is even better for everyone.
The Lord must have a great sense of humor. How else can you explain all of us together at one site?
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash December 22nd 2010, 12:19 pm

TU 10-4 on the Lord having a sense of Humor. Why else would he put a Nice, Normal, Sane person like me here with all of you Pervs? Shrug Laughing -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon December 22nd 2010, 1:38 pm

whitetrash wrote: TU 10-4 on the Lord having a sense of Humor. Why else would he put a Nice, Normal, Sane person like me here with all of you Pervs? Shrug Laughing -------- Coffee

To make us laugh of course.... gnd gnd gnd gnd gnd gnd gnd gnd gnd
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 December 22nd 2010, 1:42 pm

Blessings on each and every one of you. It was a good day when I stumbled across the Haven and I haven't regretted becoming a part of this family. I hope and pray that each of you have a 2011 that is infinitely better than your 2010. Merry Christmas.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by fcsnuffy December 22nd 2010, 3:26 pm

have mixed feeling about this year. hope all my haven brothers and sisters have a wonderful christmas and a blessed new year.
fcsnuffy
fcsnuffy
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2249
Location : ft. cobb oklahoma, just southwest of the center of the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange December 22nd 2010, 6:25 pm

I've had a good year. My family has been healthy for the most part. My job has been surprisingly good in this economy. Lots of overtime. I've gotten to meet a few more of my Haven brothers and sisters this year.
I hope everyone can find employeement soon that needs it. That some of the health issues in the brotherhood improve, and everyone can find some peace in their life in the coming year.
I want us to strenghten the bond of our brotherhood in the coming months and welcome the poor souls that stumble in here in the future. I hope some broken friendships find a way to heal soon and new friendships develope.
And one last wish is for us to have a couple big get togethers and ride,ride,ride. Gonna Get Busy ...  399860
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 22nd 2010, 7:00 pm

Dyedorange wrote:I've had a good year. My family has been healthy for the most part. My job has been surprisingly good in this economy. Lots of overtime. I've gotten to meet a few more of my Haven brothers and sisters this year.
I hope everyone can find employeement soon that needs it. That some of the health issues in the brotherhood improve, and everyone can find some peace in their life in the coming year.
I want us to strenghten the bond of our brotherhood in the coming months and welcome the poor souls that stumble in here in the future. I hope some broken friendships find a way to heal soon and new friendships develope.
And one last wish is for us to have a couple big get togethers and ride,ride,ride. Gonna Get Busy ...  399860

Amen ... well said G.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down