Busy.

Go down

Busy.

Post by trip on May 5th 2018, 2:42 pm

I'm so busy I don't know whether to go blind or crap. Maybe I will just close one eye and poot. Something has to give. Taking care of two disabled neighbors and their yards, taking care of my own house, nursing a mauled cat back to health, and was supposed to be in Florida two weeks ago.

I don't have an attitude...I was just born with lots of character!!!
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2860

Back to top Go down

Re: Busy.

Post by hastemaker on May 5th 2018, 6:04 pm

Sounds like you have a full plate.
hastemaker
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on May 5th 2018, 7:37 pm

you will soon be in fl. and trying to land a fish bigger then your boat , how things going with you tommy , been getting rideing time

True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by hastemaker on May 6th 2018, 7:45 am

Haven't been doing much riding Bill, I sold my wing & just have the Slingshot now.
hastemaker
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on May 6th 2018, 7:37 pm

hastemaker wrote:Haven't been doing much riding Bill, I sold my wing & just have the Slingshot now.
I had to sale my wing , we just didn't feel good anymore riding 2 up , after I got knocked off my ride in 06 , it banged me up so bad I couldn't stand the ride anymore , having a tuff time riding riding in our truck very far , just content hanging around home anymore , glad your still riding tommy ,

True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trip on May 29th 2018, 6:18 am

Finally made it to Florida.  There weather here was great until the day after we got here then it fell apart.  Rain and wind everyday.  Have not been able to go fishing but two times in a two and a half weeks.  Alberto the first named storm of 2018.  Last time down here it was to cold and windy to go fishing.  Oh well maybe the next trip down will be better.  give

I don't have an attitude...I was just born with lots of character!!!
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2860

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on May 29th 2018, 8:04 pm

trip wrote:Finally made it to Florida.  There weather here was great until the day after we got here then it fell apart.  Rain and wind everyday.  Have not been able to go fishing but two times in a two and a half weeks.  Alberto the first named storm of 2018.  Last time down here it was to cold and windy to go fishing.  Oh well maybe the next trip down will be better.  give
bummer wes , where we always went in the panhandle , everytime they had a thunder storm , there was a tornado watches that went with them , where is the current storm going , up the east coast or the west

True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down