Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new view

+11
Pavehawk
Psalmist
jaarch
smokum
Railrider
whitetrash
NeonLeon
trip
jedishon
Simpleman77
tcarp66
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

my new view - Page 2 Empty Re: my new view

Post by marang November 11th 2010, 10:40 pm

actionpack wrote:
marang wrote:
NeonLeon wrote:
marang wrote:
Looks like a dream home view to me. As long as I had a roof over my head I wouldn't care about the house with a view like that. Congrats on the move, I bet it'll feel good to down size when a job is uncertain.

Yeah ... but Tracey and Sharon have hair .... so the roof isn't a deal breaker ... just sayin' my shiny headed friend. my new view - Page 2 374493

Screw the house, this Marine don't need nothing but a knife for food and a thread and needle for stitches. Laughing
howdy rambo , if things don't get straightened out in this country soon , we may need your trainning , my new view - Page 2 645718

Training will start Mon. We rise a shine early, so get your arse up and be there by....noon? Sleep
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 12th 2010, 8:06 am

marang wrote:
actionpack wrote:
marang wrote:
NeonLeon wrote:
marang wrote:
Looks like a dream home view to me. As long as I had a roof over my head I wouldn't care about the house with a view like that. Congrats on the move, I bet it'll feel good to down size when a job is uncertain.

Yeah ... but Tracey and Sharon have hair .... so the roof isn't a deal breaker ... just sayin' my shiny headed friend. my new view - Page 2 374493

Screw the house, this Marine don't need nothing but a knife for food and a thread and needle for stitches. Laughing
howdy rambo , if things don't get straightened out in this country soon , we may need your trainning , my new view - Page 2 645718

Training will start Mon. We rise a shine early, so get your arse up and be there by....noon? Sleep
should i bring my walker and depends , scratch
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 November 12th 2010, 8:12 pm

I cant remember if I told ya'll that Sharon was goin to college to get her degree in Nuclear Med. She will get associate degree in that and she has just informed me that after that she is going to transfer to Appalachian State to get her Bachelor Degree in Business. Lookin like about 6 yrs of me supporting a college student. I told her that when she graduates and starts makin the big money that i was going into retiremint!! TU
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 12th 2010, 8:21 pm

tcarp66 wrote:I cant remember if I told ya'll that Sharon was goin to college to get her degree in Nuclear Med. She will get associate degree in that and she has just informed me that after that she is going to transfer to Appalachian State to get her Bachelor Degree in Business. Lookin like about 6 yrs of me supporting a college student. I told her that when she graduates and starts makin the big money that i was going into retiremint!! TU

Now there's a plan I like.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 12th 2010, 9:03 pm

tcarp66 wrote:I cant remember if I told ya'll that Sharon was goin to college to get her degree in Nuclear Med. She will get associate degree in that and she has just informed me that after that she is going to transfer to Appalachian State to get her Bachelor Degree in Business. Lookin like about 6 yrs of me supporting a college student. I told her that when she graduates and starts makin the big money that i was going into retiremint!! my new view - Page 2 18966
sounds like a good plan , good luck to the both of you my new view - Page 2 18966
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon November 13th 2010, 6:52 am

my new view - Page 2 18966
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth