Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Mysteries

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Mysteries  Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Mysteries

Post by Psalmist April 10th 2016, 12:32 am

Daniel 2:
The Secret Is Revealed to Daniel
19 Then the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven; 20 Daniel said,
"Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever,
For wisdom and power belong to Him.
21 "It is He who changes the times and the epochs;
He removes kings and establishes kings;
He gives wisdom to wise men
And knowledge to men of understanding.
22 "It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And the light dwells with Him.
23 "To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise,
For You have given me wisdom and power;

There are many mysteries in our lives. We seem to walk from one to an other on a daily or weekly basis. What are some mysteries in your life right now? Maybe people over reacted to something you said or did and they all walked away. Maybe your friends or family expected something from you and you were blindsighted. Maybe God took someone or something away from you before you were done. There are many great mysteries that only God can reveal to you. As I lay in this hospital bed I wonder why I'm still here. Several of my close friends had cancer after I was blessed with it. They already went home to Jesus and I'm still here. Why? Sometimes I really get confused why God didn't heal them. They were more righteous than me. I mean 8 years ago I was declared stage 4 cancer. Maybe I'm one of His favorites and He heard my cry to "stay...just a little bit longer." I've told Him He doesn't need me yet and I really want to do more work for Him. Then, why doesn't He totally heal me? Now would be a great time!

But He said in His love letter "My grace is sufficient for you." And I accept it at that. But it is a true mystery to me. What would you do if you were told you have stage 4 cancer? How would you change? What would you do different? I bet your priorities would change pretty quick. I have made up my mind to NOT stay home and die. Some I think expect me to become a hermit and go into a desert place. I have chosen to become more passionate about sharing Jesus and redeem the time. I have found a new joy in praying for everyone I come in contact with. 98% of the time people are so appreciative it makes me laugh.

What are you doing with your mysteries? Are you angry and resentful or are you challenged to do even more? DONT ever be a quitter. You're going to mess up a lot. So what! Get back up and ride again. Remember that first bike or motorcycle you owned and likely laid over? After over 30 years of riding, I'm still dropping my bike! Last week I stopped on a dirt road and laid my bike down. Life happens. You're going to do it. Get back up and ride.

Have a great week and get some great riding in! Im praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Mysteries  Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Mysteries

Post by actionpack April 10th 2016, 6:08 am

thanks dino , my sister who has gone to be with the Lord has 2 sons with liver cancer, the one is with the Lord and the other one has stage 4 cancer and is fighting with the help of the Lord , he tried the chemo and it made him to week and sick , so he decided to put his heath in the hands of God , he lost a leg in a motor cycle accident a couple years back , and lives alone , this is why he has decided agaist chemo , it made him to weak to care for himself , so he decided to not do the chemo , they gave him 6 months , he is way beyond the 6 months , and is on the go enjoying his time left here on earth , keep on going , only the Lord knows when he is ready to bring us home , God Bless
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum