Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broker than a run over stick.

4 posters

Go down

Broker than a run over stick. Empty Broker than a run over stick.

Post by trip December 26th 2013, 6:15 pm

Glad Christmas is behind me.  Now I can stop spending and start saving for taxes, insurance and more important bills like vacation.   black_gw
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Broker than a run over stick. Empty Re: Broker than a run over stick.

Post by Simpleman77 December 26th 2013, 7:58 pm

Yeah, it's been a slim Christmas this year. Looking forward to things getting a bit better in the income department
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 26th 2013, 8:55 pm

got everything paid for the year of 2013 , now gonna try and get thru 2014 ,  cheers 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by PureMetric December 27th 2013, 8:05 am

Same here, glad Xmas is over. I made a pack with my wife ( since we're not retired yet) starting next year we will put aside $50 per paycheck and use the money to go vacation every year. We're not getting any younger, We would like to do our traveling now while we're still able too. I don't want to travel with cane in tow
PureMetric
PureMetric
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 520

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 27th 2013, 9:02 am

get it done many well you can , I'm pretty well stuck at home now , can't travel anymore , and I didn't even see it coming , back can't stand the ride anymore ,  ARK 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trip December 27th 2013, 9:53 am

PureMetric wrote:Same here, glad Xmas is over. I made a pack with my wife ( since we're not retired yet) starting next year we will put aside $50 per paycheck and use the money to go vacation every year. We're not getting any younger, We would like to do our traveling now while we're still able too. I don't want to travel with cane in tow
You got the right attitude Manny. Do what you can while you are still able.  Glad I got out when I did.  This cancer thing is a real eye opener.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 27th 2013, 2:04 pm

trip wrote:
PureMetric wrote:Same here, glad Xmas is over. I made a pack with my wife ( since we're not retired yet) starting next year we will put aside $50 per paycheck and use the money to go vacation every year. We're not getting any younger, We would like to do our traveling now while we're still able too. I don't want to travel with cane in tow
You got the right attitude Manny. Do what you can while you are still able.  Glad I got out when I did.  This cancer thing is a real eye opener.
seems like that old cancer is waiting in the wings in all our bodys , just takes a nudge in our genes and wamo , we got it and fighting for a bodys life , my ma , pa , 2 sisters have gone down under to cancer , 1 and only sis alive just had to have her waste management system removed about 3 yrs ago , she doing ok for now , but we can never predict the future , wife and I had a lot of fun traveling when we were young and healthy and our children went with us to enjoy the sites , so a lot of the times I can say , I been there and done that , and so happy we decided to do it well we can ,  hd1 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PureMetric December 27th 2013, 6:11 pm

[quote="actionpack"][quote="trip"][quote="PureMetric"]Same here, glad Xmas is over. I made a pack with my wife ( since we're not retired yet) starting next year we will put aside $50 per paycheck and use the money to go vacation every year. We're not getting any younger, We would like to do our traveling now while we're still able too. I don't want to travel with cane in tow [/quote]
You got the right attitude Manny. Do what you can while you are still able.  Glad I got out when I did.  This cancer thing is a real eye opener.[/quote]
seems like that old cancer is waiting in the wings in all our bodys , just takes a nudge in our genes and wamo , we got it and fighting for a bodys life , my ma , pa , 2 sisters have gone down under to cancer , 1 and only sis alive just had to have her waste management system removed about 3 yrs ago , she doing ok for now , but we can never predict the future , wife and I had a lot of fun traveling when we were young and healthy and our children went with us to enjoy the sites , so a lot of the times I can say , I been there and done that , and so happy we decided to do it well we can ,  hd1 [/quote]

I need to start fullfiling stuff on my bucket list
PureMetric
PureMetric
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 520

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack December 28th 2013, 3:55 pm

go for it manny , as long as your wife and you are feeling good , attack that bucket list , wished I would of done a lot more when I was able ,  Thumbs Up 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum