Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again

5 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again

Post by Psalmist December 7th 2013, 9:50 pm

Isaiah43:2 -
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Wednesday a friend and I rode to a hospital for a medical procedure about eighty miles away. We had a great ride! The temperature was near seventy. It was like a window between storms. The next day we got ice and snow. The temp dropped sixty degrees in two days. Someone said about Arkansas "If you don't like the weather, just wait twenty minutes." So my bike is nice and dry in the garage,and my trailer is in the backyard under five inches of ice and snow. Aren't you glad that God watches over you?

How many storms have you ridden through in your life. Was there one where you weren't sure if you were going to make it out? We've all had those at one time or another. God promised in His word, that He would be there. It doesn't always work the way we planned or hoped. Sometimes we lose things and sometimes we win. How do you act when you lose? How do you act when you win? That might be a bigger test of who you are. Don't let pride or hurt dominate your destiny. In everything give thanks to God. He gives and takes away, and it's always for our best.

Trust in Him with all you have and don't lean on your own wisdom. Make the best of what you have and enjoy the ride. Those storms you ride though will either make you bitter or better. Let them be wonderful memories of God's faithfulness. Have a great week and remember I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again

Post by trip December 8th 2013, 8:21 am

So true. Thanks Dino.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Back in the saddle again

Post by actionpack December 8th 2013, 10:19 am

thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash December 9th 2013, 9:55 am

Thumbs Up TU  Thanks Dino !-------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon December 9th 2013, 11:21 am

One of my favorites Dino.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum