Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cold and damp

3 posters

Go down

cold and damp Empty cold and damp

Post by actionpack November 15th 2013, 8:22 pm

good nite to soak up the heat and have a glass of wine , and read on the net , I would rather have winter then this mean arse rain and dampness , its making ice now in the swamps , that's when I cut a lot of fire wood , the ash tree's are dead , the pines have some kind of desease that's killing them off , and now they have found a few oaks with some kind of bug , were losing tree;s fast , affraid affraid 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

cold and damp Empty Re: cold and damp

Post by trip November 15th 2013, 8:46 pm

Bill I think all your problems is caused from global warming.  The cold rain, ice and trees dying.Cold Cold Cold
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 16th 2013, 9:29 am

trip wrote:Bill I think all your problems is caused from global warming.  The cold rain, ice and trees dying.Cold Cold Cold
i'm thinking all this world trade we got going on , its letting every kind of bug and germs in this country that's out there from all over the world , seems like everything we buy from china anymore use to be banned in this country , were going back wards , when you buy a part there will be a sticker on it warning this product contains lead base paint , wtf , were exposeing ourselves to every air born product , lead base products , bugs that hitch a ride on ships , air planes and what ever way the winds blowing , this use to be America , and the labels on what we built was stamped u.s.a. we didn't need to import chit , Thumbs Up 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 16th 2013, 10:26 am

I hear you Bill. Fortunately some companies have realized going to China was a mistake and with the increased shipping costs from there, it has become more cost effective to make their products here in the US.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 16th 2013, 1:49 pm

jaarch wrote:I hear you Bill. Fortunately some companies have realized going to China was a mistake and with the increased shipping costs from there, it has become more cost effective to make their products here in the US.
God bless America , we need all our lost jobs back home where they belong , trust has left the room for me , but this gives me some lite at the end of the tunnel , when I was young , we were taught to beware of communisum , but it seems we have forgotten the warning , we are dealing with commie nations all over this world , for cheap labor , Shocked Shocked
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down