Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

5 posters

Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Empty NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Post by NeonLeon November 12th 2013, 8:09 am

I woke up to THIS!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo 3c256675-c54e-420a-a55d-4a1844c0c248_zpsdd47d6bd

Not yet .... it is toooooo early .....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cry2 cry2 cry2 cry2 cry2 cry2 cry2
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Empty Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Post by Simpleman77 November 12th 2013, 8:59 am

Strill this here. I'll report back in a month and let ya know if it changes. Na Na ARK 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Tropical
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Empty Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Post by trip November 12th 2013, 9:19 am

Simpleman77 wrote:Strill this here. I'll report back in a month and let ya know if it changes. Na Na ARK 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Tropical
Got room for me, in the garage?
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 12th 2013, 9:34 am

Anytime my friend
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 13th 2013, 5:02 pm

we had everything but the snow here today , wind and cold , good luck with the on coming winter , were dug in here lenny , dam that picture is the bombs eric , Cold 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by trip November 13th 2013, 8:12 pm

It's looking like it will be a bad winter here this year. Haven't had one in a while.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 13th 2013, 9:15 pm

trip wrote:It's looking like it will be a bad winter here this year.  Haven't had one in a while.
here to wes , we don't get the snow we did 20 years ago , last year everytime it snowed it was a wet snow , when you looked in the piles of snow it would look blue , cool , this year I think its going to be colder then useally and more snow , it will be fun digging out of a big snow not , been spared that for a few years  , affraid affraid TU

Last edited by actionpack on November 14th 2013, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 14th 2013, 10:11 am

We have had one of the warmest Falls ever here. I hope we start seeing some snow in the mountains soon or we are going to be screwed next year on our water.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 14th 2013, 2:24 pm

jaarch wrote:We have had one of the warmest Falls ever here. I hope we start seeing some snow in the mountains soon or we are going to be screwed next year on our water.
did you move joe or are you still where you were , that's not good , need snow to fill the rivers and streams in the spring , hope it changes for you all out there , Cold 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 14th 2013, 2:31 pm

We have not moved yet. We are still paying down our mortgage and waiting for the market to come back a little bit more here. We are not looking to make money on this place, just break even after fees and such.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 14th 2013, 3:24 pm

I forget , was it texas where you were planning to move to joe scratch 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 14th 2013, 3:43 pm

Texas is the place. We want to go to San Antonio. Good cost of living and a VA medical center with a full blown spinal cord clinic.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 14th 2013, 7:44 pm

that's cool , I have a neice that has a home there , she loves it there TU 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum