Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light'em up ....

+2
trip
NeonLeon
6 posters

Go down

Light'em up ....  Empty Light'em up ....

Post by NeonLeon October 1st 2013, 11:10 am

Where to start???? Welcome home. Pretty simple ... but true .... Welcome home.

Feels pretty good doesn't it? I mean connecting here again ... feels right. There are people that will criticize me for coming back. I will start off by saying that I am sorry. I let all of you down. I took things way to seriously in the old days. I acted like this board was mine and what I said should go for all. I would like a fresh start. Ray ... thank you for keeping the lights on until we got home. You sir are the man and we as a cyber community are blessed to have you. When I would stop by and only see a few posts it really made me sad. I was going to wait to see if some others might show up, but I don't want to miss an opportunity. We have a good group here so far ... I pray that others will come back but if they don't .... they don't. I PERSONALLY will welcome anyone back that shows up. I hope no one is turned away. I was wrong .... who am I to judge.  I hope all the hard feelings are gone. If there is any one single person here that doesn't want me here then please say so. We can talk it out or I will move on.

You folks are all my friends .... Fred, Bruce, DOC, Jamie, Gary ... they were and are my friends too. I think in all of GOD's wisdom He makes your memory go bad as you get older because I can't really recall everything that went on. I just know that it was all in the past. Let it go ... it feels good ... it feels right.

Ya know ... when my second grandson was born he was in real distress. The doctors called it "failing to thrive". I guess that means that he wasn't really trying to live. I was scared to death. Fred wrote me and asked how Leo was doing and when I told him he had his church start praying for him. I got messages and phone calls every week asking for updates. Well Leo pulled out of it and to say that he it "thriving" is an understatement. How can you repay that friendship and kindness? Let it go.

Soooooo if only for a short time it has been good to hear from you. The ball is in your court. Biker-Haven it too good a place to throw away. Thanks to Trip and Dino for watching it for us.Wink  You did good my friends.

Ray .... 1 more favor to ask of you ... could you please remove "His Majesty the Legend, and Court Jester from under my name and just change it to "True Haven Supporter"?
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Light'em up ....  Empty Re: Light'em up ....

Post by trip October 1st 2013, 1:27 pm

You got my support. You better not move on. You were one of the great ones on this board. It's about time to revive this board. Now all we need is some new blood. Try to, as I'm trying to spread the word. Let's show the naysayers what an awesome site this can be.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Man October 1st 2013, 1:43 pm

Done My friend ...anyone is free to return I look and make sure no one is blocked
Ray-Man
Ray-Man
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash October 1st 2013, 2:31 pm

Does this mean that we have to let Bill in?Laughing tongue Laughing tongue   Looks like things are starting back up.cheers Hope that we can keep it going.--------Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon October 1st 2013, 5:40 pm

That is the best part Trash ... it is totally up to us. I would like to hear from others on what they think and feel cause I am only giving my 2 cents which isn't worth any more than anyone else.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack October 1st 2013, 8:46 pm

kick old bill when he's down trashman , how ya been , been missing the old gang here , it was always a good nite when the haven was going , I have no brains left , so try and step over me if I get in the way , ARK 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 October 2nd 2013, 2:53 pm

I really missed this place. This was my first connection to an online biker community. Alot of shit has happened in the past few years and I'll go into it a bit at a time. Len...I'm really glad that you're back. It is time to give this old board a kick in the backside and start sharing life again. I don't remember what happened and I'm not one to waste time trying to fetch water that's passed under the bridge. It's just good to be here with a few of the people who I've known for a long time.

Me, well, y'all know that I bought a new bike, the Vulcan 1500. It ain't that fancy schmancy Harley like you ride but it's still a hoot to be on. By the way, Len, your bike is a kick ass machine. Anyway, I'm modding another internet board now, mainly because I was asked to leave (read:kicked off) another one. These places really do become community where life is shared. I'm looking forward to spending more time here.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack October 2nd 2013, 3:21 pm

anything that happened in the past is water over the bridge as far as i'm concerned , cause I have seen about everything in life happen that was good or bad ,  it don't matter , I can't take anything back , so I try and forget it , len you are 1 of a kind , keep being yourself , and help us make the haven what it once was ,hd1 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon October 2nd 2013, 8:29 pm

That is a good looking Kawi E. The 1500 should pull pretty hard. Thanks for the comments on the Harley .... I was buying chrome goodies just about every pay day but about a month ago I stopped. I just want to ride now. Chrome doesn't make it smoother ... or faster ... I like the ride and I love the sound. I put a set of Joe Florida LED's on it. I'll try to get a video of it.

Glad you are back .... this place is open for business.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack October 2nd 2013, 8:44 pm

your sled is looking good len cheers1 
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon October 3rd 2013, 4:48 am

Thanks Bill.She is a keeper so far.Wink 
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum