Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Give Thanks

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Give Thanks Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Give Thanks

Post by Psalmist September 21st 2013, 9:57 pm

2Sa 22:50 -"Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, And I will sing praises to Your name.

1Ch 16:7 -Then on that day David first assigned Asaph and his relatives to give thanks to the LORD.
1Ch 16:8 - Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.

1Ch 16:34 -O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

1Ch 16:35 - Then say, "Save us, O God of our salvation, And gather us and deliver us from the nations, To give thanks to Your holy name, And glory in Your praise."

1Ch 16:41 -With them were Heman and Jeduthun, and the rest who were chosen, who were designated by name, to give thanks to the LORD, because His lovingkindness is everlasting.

2Ch 20:21 -When he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who sang to the LORD and those who praised Him in holy attire, as they went out before the army and said, "Give thanks to the LORD, for His lovingkindness is everlasting."

2Ch 31:2 - And Hezekiah appointed the divisions of the priests and the Levites by their divisions, each according to his service, both the priests and the Levites, for burnt offerings and for peace offerings, to minister and to give thanks and to praise in the gates of the camp of the LORD.

Ne 12:24 -The heads of the Levites were Hashabiah, Sherebiah and Jeshua the son of Kadmiel, with their brothers opposite them, to praise and give thanks, as prescribed by David the man of God, division corresponding to division.

Ps 6:5 - For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?

Ps 7:17 - I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Ps 9:1 - I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders.

Ps 18:49 -Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O LORD, And I will sing praises to Your name.

Ps 30:4 -Sing praise to the LORD, you His godly ones, And give thanks to His holy name.

Ps 30:12 -That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Ps 33:2 - Give thanks to the LORD with the lyre; Sing praises to Him with a harp of ten strings.

Ps 35:18 -I will give You thanks in the great congregation; I will praise You among a mighty throng.

Ps 44:8 -In God we have boasted all day long, And we will give thanks to Your name forever. Selah.

Ps 45:17 -I will cause Your name to be remembered in all generations; Therefore the peoples will give You thanks forever and ever.

Ps 52:9 -I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it, And I will wait on Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your godly ones.
Tonight I'm sitting up in my hospital bed after a turp surgery nine days ago. I have a big glass of Sierra Mist diet (berry of some sort) and an empty Eureka Pizza box. It once was the home of a "Barefoot Sally" thin crust pizza. I have so much to be thankful for. I have Jesus Christ who makes me laugh. He holds me when no one makes sense, and makes me smile for no reason. He's given me everything. He's spoiled me rotten. Sometimes I catch Him looking at me to see if I'm looking at Him. When I glance at Him, His heart races (Song of all Songs). My brother told me God dances over me at night almost violently. He's nuts about me and I'm out of control about Him. Kit said I'm insane because I seldom talk/post about anything else. I guess there's really not anything else more important. I do miss riding the bike BIG TIME.

Are you thankful tonight? Do you have everything you want? Do you have Jesus Christ as your everything? Do strange people call you insane? (Clint Eastwood voice) "Well do they....punk?"

We come into this world alone and we leave it solo, (unless you're like my uncle Tony who fell asleep at the wheel with all his friends screaming) . So, if you did die tonight, would you be smiling and giving thanks? Remember, you really leave it all behind when you walk through those doors. For Christians the party is just beginning. For everyone else, it just ended. Choose Jesus Christ and there's no curfew. It's not perfect, but it sure is fun. Come laugh with me. Have a great week and remember I'm praying for you. Oh yeah, don't forget to thank Him again.
"I felt His presence when you laughed just now." Phil Keaggy
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Give Thanks Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Give Thanks

Post by trip September 22nd 2013, 6:47 am

1 Thess. 5:18 "in everything give thanks"
trip
trip