Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smokum

5 posters

Go down

smokum Empty smokum

Post by fcsnuffy April 3rd 2011, 7:43 pm

been wondering something. you ever go to sturgis? how about during bike week? man there are some beautiful rides around there.
fcsnuffy
fcsnuffy
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2249
Location : ft. cobb oklahoma, just southwest of the center of the universe

Back to top Go down

smokum Empty Re: smokum

Post by tcarp66 April 3rd 2011, 7:45 pm

fcsnuffy wrote:been wondering something. you ever go to sturgis? how about during bike week? man there are some beautiful rides around there.

Man...............if I lived in the Dakota's I would at Sturgis every year. If not the Rally I would be for sure riding the Black Hills
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 April 3rd 2011, 8:18 pm

Smokum won't tell y'all, afraid of being banned but, there was this one time in Sturgis where he...well...let's just say that the mayor and police chief won't play cornhole with anyone anymore.Shrug Seems that Jeff took it literally. Suspect affraid
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 April 3rd 2011, 8:20 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:Smokum won't tell y'all, afraid of being banned but, there was this one time in Sturgis where he...well...let's just say that the mayor and police chief won't play cornhole with anyone anymore.Shrug Seems that Jeff took it literally. Suspect affraid

LP
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum April 3rd 2011, 10:24 pm

Absolutely gorgous out there. Love to get off the bike and do a little hiking. Oldest son went to Black Hills State for a couple years. Would hike to some old mines and ghost towns.
Stay in the back yard of a business (room for about 12 to 15 tents) when i or we go out. This not 1/2 block from Junction and Lazalle. So, within walking distance of most of the places you want to see at night and some you dont.
I and two others are planning a week in that area (Black Hills and west). Nothing planned just tents and whichever way the wind blows. Oh forgot most important part, no women...

Oh and Eric, I'll say an extra pray for you tonight. You still got that vid clip from young guns dont ya?

Last edited by smokum on April 3rd 2011, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just letin Eric know he was 'hackin on me')
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist April 3rd 2011, 10:44 pm

That is some of the best looking country in the summer/fall. we've been to two of the rallies and for me the best part is the curvy roads and scenery. When are you going Jeff? The guys and I are throwing around the idea of going again just before the rally.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum April 3rd 2011, 10:50 pm

We haven't gotten that far yet. From preliminary planning we were just going to wing it. Well a VTX and a couple of Harleys, no wings. Not unless it falls on the same timeframe as yours. Lets keep in touch.
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum