Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i saw u last night

+3
tcarp66
actionpack
Psalmist
7 posters

Go down

i saw u last night Empty i saw u last night

Post by Psalmist February 24th 2011, 12:31 am

With all my meds, sleep has not been in excess lately. Some of these keep me up at night. So I was going thru some of the facebook friends I have here and looking at their pic albums. It was alot of fun seeing family fun and rides that deserve repeating. Isn't life great on a bike?

I think Jesus gave me my bike to enjoy people and all of creation. I think you're alot of fun. No I'm not drugged up...yet. I just don't think we tell each other that enuff. I have learned to tell my wife and kids that more often lately. we will always have our challenges and setbacks. Appliances break and motors run out of compression. It's what you do in the meantime that describes who you are. It's that dash between your dates on your tombstone that you need to worry about and take action. Quit waiting till you have time or money. You won't.

I love you guys! You're the best.
Dino
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

i saw u last night Empty Re: i saw u last night

Post by actionpack February 24th 2011, 5:40 am

Psalmist wrote: With all my meds, sleep has not been in excess lately. Some of these keep me up at night. So I was going thru some of the facebook friends I have here and looking at their pic albums. It was alot of fun seeing family fun and rides that deserve repeating. Isn't life great on a bike?

I think Jesus gave me my bike to enjoy people and all of creation. I think you're alot of fun. No I'm not drugged up...yet. I just don't think we tell each other that enuff. I have learned to tell my wife and kids that more often lately. we will always have our challenges and setbacks. Appliances break and motors run out of compression. It's what you do in the meantime that describes who you are. It's that dash between your dates on your tombstone that you need to worry about and take action. Quit waiting till you have time or money. You won't.

I love you guys! You're the best.
Dino
very good insight dino , life is 1 big roller coaster ride ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 24th 2011, 6:28 am

Your right Dino....I need to stop and smell the roses a little more often. Man, I am looking forward to summer time and scoot riding!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch February 24th 2011, 8:15 am

Thank you Dino! Your timing is perfect (as usual). Smile
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by trip February 24th 2011, 5:21 pm

Thanks Dino.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider February 24th 2011, 7:28 pm

tcarp66 wrote:Your right Dino....I need to stop and smell the roses a little more often. Man, I am looking forward to summer time and scoot riding!!
Me too, I didn't get to ride much last year. I hope to change that this year.
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange February 24th 2011, 8:24 pm

I really enjoy looking at everyone's Facebook pictures also. If your not on Facebook I recommend it. It is not the evil place some make it out to be.
Riding has been great so far. I got in over 1000 miles this past week.
Went to Huntsville to pick up a case of Amsoil today, so Im good for the summer.
It looks like I'm going to average 20,000 a year by April which will be two years on the wing. affraid
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 24th 2011, 8:31 pm

Dyedorange wrote:I really enjoy looking at everyone's Facebook pictures also. If your not on Facebook I recommend it. It is not the evil place some make it out to be.
Riding has been great so far. I got in over 1000 miles this past week.
Went to Huntsville to pick up a case of Amsoil today, so Im good for the summer.
It looks like I'm going to average 20,000 a year by April which will be two years on the wing. affraid
did ya realize when you pulled the trigger and bought your wing , you would be enjoying it so much ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange February 24th 2011, 9:47 pm

Bill, I always thought I would love to be able to take off for the mountains on a whim, but I never dreamed I would want to ride every single day. It is such a peace of mind when I'm riding.
Another pleasant surprise has been the new friendships that I have made as a result of riding. It really is a brotherhood.
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 24th 2011, 11:13 pm

That map is filling up with color. I'm hoping to color my vest map more this summer. We're planning on heading directly west to CA and back. I have a map also on my bike's fuel door with diamonds on the states visited. I added a few last week because of our Sturgis-Amarillo ride last summer.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 25th 2011, 4:55 am

keep on keeping brother , ntohing better then the fresh air in your face , and nothing but road as far as you can see ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum