Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally

+4
jaarch
GoldwingDave
actionpack
Psalmist
8 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally

Post by Psalmist February 19th 2011, 11:30 pm

or the past 11 years we have sponsored a bike rally in our church parking lot. Partly cuz we have around 25 'bikers' and mostly cuz I love to ride with great people. There's door prizes, trophies, and lots of food. BBQ and bikes just go great together. One of my weaknesses is a good fatty braut with lots of saur kraut. I know it's probably the worst thing you can put in your mouth. Oh well.

King David said "Taste and see that the Lord is GOOD." Taste buds weren't given by God accidentally. He wants us to savor the flavor of our Savior with favor. hmm, that wasn't too bad.

Today 14 of us went for a good ride and got our pictures taken for the promo poster. We talked and laughed about past rides and stunts while eating some of the best bbq in Arkansas. We made plans on getting local businesses involved, etc.

I love going to rallies, meet and greet's, sponsoring rallies, and just hanging out with bikers whenever wherever possible. We're a funny lot. Often we hide the teddy bear inside with lots of leather and stuff outside. One time a lady at a rally asked me who she was to pay for a leather vest. We were in a big room with lots of vendors. I politely looked at her and replied, "The guy in black." Then laughed my way out of the room.

One thing I've learned about bikers and musicians. We're always almost there. With one more ........... we'll be there. But once we get it home, it changed and needs some .......... to go with it.

Re 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Re 22:7
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Re 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Jesus is planning "The Bike Rally" of all time. He's already made the flyers and posters. It's called the Word of God. When is it going to take place? When we least expect it, but be ready. It's a Jewish tradition for the father of the bridegroom to begin the wedding in the middle of the night. Once the engagement is set, she must be ready at all times. Jesus has already set the table for us. This wonderful feast is going to take about seven years!

Re 19:9 -
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Can you imagine a bike rally lasting SEVEN YEARS?? Oh but that's just the beginning. We're going to ride also.

Re 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

After we've been in heaven for some time, we're coming back to do battle against the antichrist. It is significant that the color of the horses are white. When kings rode home from battle the color of horse told the city if they were victorious or not. If they lost the battle, the king rode a horse not white. If they were victorious, the king rode a white horse. So Jesus already knows the battle is won and has prepared a white horse for you to ride. But you must choose whether you're going to ride. Have you registerred for the rally? Have you filled out the form? There is a cost to get into the rally. Biker prez Jesus Christ already paid your gate fee with His own blood on the cross. But you still have to fill out the form. By signing on, you give Him all you have. But then you get all He's got, in return. What have you got here on Earth that's worth more than anything He has in heaven? That's a 'no brainer'. And whatever you currently have here, will rust out in less than 50 yrs. I hope you sign on. I want to ride with you throughout galaxies forever.

Jas 4:14 - whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. What is your life? For ye are a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Come ride with me to the bike rally of eternity. I'll buy you a braut (after I get mine). Remember I'm praying for you.
Dino

Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally

Post by actionpack February 20th 2011, 6:50 am

TU
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : The Bike Rally

Post by GoldwingDave February 20th 2011, 11:00 am

Wow, as always a good spiritual post Dino!
Yes, I will be riding to the "Bike Rally" and like you said, "when we least expect it" but I am ready!
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch February 20th 2011, 6:33 pm

Thank you Dino. I'm looking forward to riding with you in this life or after. TU
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider February 20th 2011, 7:04 pm

Thumbs Up
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Redleg February 20th 2011, 9:39 pm

That's a deal bro!
Redleg
Redleg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1121

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum February 23rd 2011, 10:34 pm

Thumbs Up
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 February 24th 2011, 6:46 am

thanks Dino.........Looking forward to hookin up with you someday!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum