Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Sunday

4 posters

Go down

Happy Sunday Empty Happy Sunday

Post by Railrider February 6th 2011, 8:59 am

I hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday. Don't eat too much, don't drink too much, and stay safe. Now Go (insert you team here).
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Happy Sunday Empty Re: Happy Sunday

Post by jaarch February 6th 2011, 9:16 am

Railrider wrote:I hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday. Don't eat too much, don't drink too much, and stay safe. Now Go (insert you team here).

I like that! Too bad my Chargers choked again. Have a great time watching the game.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave February 6th 2011, 10:16 am

My Titans came up short too Joe and doesn't look any better for next year unless they get as good as a coach Fisher was.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider February 6th 2011, 4:04 pm

jaarch wrote:
Railrider wrote:I hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday. Don't eat too much, don't drink too much, and stay safe. Now Go (insert you team here).

I like that! Too bad my Chargers choked again. Have a great time watching the game.
The closest thing we have to a pro tream is the Cowboys....not a big fan, but I would like to go to jerry's world and watch the Razorbacks play next year.
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 8th 2011, 12:34 am

Railrider wrote:
jaarch wrote:

The closest thing we have to a pro tream is the Cowboys....not a big fan, but I would like to go to jerry's world and watch the Razorbacks play next year.

Soinds like a good ride JD! Let's go. You get the schedule, I'll pack the grill. Can you have a tailgate party without a tailgate? On the wing, I can put a grill and the brickets. Oh Why not, let's bring the wives too!?
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down